Leinhart or Losman

RJsackedagain

IF, the Bills finish with the worst record in the NFL, do you draft Leinhart or stick with Losman  

68 members have voted

1. 1. IF, the Bills finish with the worst record in the NFL, do you draft Leinhart or stick with Losman

• A. draft Leinhart
    • B. keep Losman
    • C. Pray

worst poll ever..whats next when the US is a third world country who will give us Aid?

455301[/snapback]

Bangladesh.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7598_14...00500020001.htm

They've done it before, too. They appreciate what the U.S. does for them, and most always provide troops to help out in crisis areas.

They have little to give, but they try.

Bangladesh.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7598_14...00500020001.htm

They've done it before, too. They appreciate what the U.S. does for them, and most always provide troops to help out in crisis areas.

They have little to give, but they try.

455322[/snapback]

One of my coworkers is from there. Apparantly, you can buy legal DVDs for about $2/each. The illegal ones are about $1/eacy.

What does this have to do with anything? Nothing, but it's better than rehashing "JP vs Kelly vs Lienhart" or "OL vs DL vs Spikes." :(

CW

One of my coworkers is from there.  Apparantly, you can buy legal DVDs for about $2/each.  The illegal ones are about $1/eacy.

What does this have to do with anything?  Nothing, but it's better than rehashing "JP vs Kelly vs Lienhart" or "OL vs DL vs Spikes." :(

CW

455332[/snapback]

Hard-hearted today? :)

I'd try to trade down to get this guy...

or this guy...

or this guy.

Of course, I don't expect us to end up w/ any of them, to my dismay.

455352[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads-up...I'll pay attention.

MD's Madieu Williams is continuing his good performance btw - very good in recognizing gaps before and after the snap and seems to have that balance between covering responsibilities and making the big play.

Very impressive player.

Thanks for the heads-up...I'll pay attention.

MD's Madieu Williams is continuing his good performance btw - very good in recognizing gaps before and after the snap and seems to have that balance between covering responsibilities and making the big play.

Very impressive player.

455498[/snapback]

It's no big deal in terms of the OL. It's not like they're hidden gems or anything. Ferguson probably would've been a top 5 pick last year had he come out early.

Williams does look good, doesn't he? I'm tellin' ya, the Terps have put some pretty good defensive talent in the NFL recently, counting him, Randy Starks (an up and comer on the Titans' DL), EJ Henderson (injury plagued, but still solid), Kris Jenkins (ditto), and, most recently, Shawne Merriman.

I'd try to trade down to get this guy...

or this guy...

or this guy.

Of course, I don't expect us to end up w/ any of them, to my dismay.

455352[/snapback]

If Ferguson is available and we pass on him, I'll be signing up for the TD hater's club. Even though I shouldn't hate. Of course I do tend to be a bit of a homer when discussing college prospects.

If Ferguson is available and we pass on him,  I'll be signing up for the TD hater's club.  Even though I shouldn't hate. Of course I do tend to be a bit of a homer when discussing college prospects.

455619[/snapback]

No homerism on that one. Ferguson is the best prospect this year, as he would've been last year if he had come out early. I like McNeil a lot too, but this guy's athleticism is uncanny. I think he'll be a premier pro lineman if he stays healthy.

If the Bills finish with the worst record, that means Losman is not learning how to be a QB. Drafting Leinart is the obvious choice IMO. However, I don't think the season will go that badly. I do think thatLosman will eventually come around. I hope it's sooner rather than later so something of this season can be salvaged.

Williams does look good, doesn't he?  I'm tellin' ya, the Terps have put some pretty good defensive talent in the NFL recently

455564[/snapback]

Don't forget D'Quell Jackson. Subjective tackle statistics or not 14.5 tackles per game is nothing to sneeze at.