MM & TD need to make a decision

zow2

How long are you willing to wait for JP to learn how to play football in the NFL?

Are you unphased by the losses? I am NOT being a smartass right now (believe it or not  :( ).

I am asking just how long you will sit there patiently while JP screws up.

454777[/snapback]

I'm giving JP all year.

If he's still struggling next year, I'll be concerned.

Look, Bill...this defense is NOT good enough to win games for us, and you'd have to be insane to think a man beaten out by Tim Couch would take us anywhere.

It may well be a very rough year. Again I say look at Palmer and Manning last year. Both struggled mightily.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm giving JP all year.

Look, Bill...this defense is NOT good enough to win games for us, and you'd have to be insane to think a man beaten out by Tim Couch would take us anywhere.

It may well be a very rough year. Again I say look at Palmer and Manning last year. Both struggled mightily.

454785[/snapback]

I see your point. I also see the barely contained glee that you have that Bledsoe is no longer here. :( It seems to me that this is why you are being so patient.

I hope things improve quickly, before JP is ruined. He has little protection, and he dives head first WAY too much. He might even be developing bad habits.

I am just not sure how much of a favor TD is doing this kid by throwing him to the wolves, with an OL full of sheep.

I'm giving JP all year.

454785[/snapback]

JSP - I agree - but don't make it a crusade against the D.

They need to play football properly. Not with their mouths or their egos. Those should be left in the locker room.

JP has a mulligan this year. We should have known in since February, and we should bear it in mind.

Defence wins championships if there is an offence there to score points. The Ravens were an anomaly.

I'm giving JP all year.

454785[/snapback]

Very good a post worth reading.

Very good a post worth reading.

454981[/snapback]

agreed.

how does any rookie qb get good? by playing and making mistakes and learning from those mistakes.

i believe we will see improvement in JP in the 2nd quarter of games and in the second half of the season.

there is no way way getting around it.

the D and o line are average and so are the special teams.

we weren't a super bowl team this year anyways with indy, pitt and n.e being heads and shoulders above us.

hey eric- too bad that you did not get to play with peyton like marvin does.