We're Not Making The Playoffs

PTS

Bill, that was my suggestion to Mr. Clutch.  You know from the rest of my posts I am intensely loyal to the Bills.  I care about them more than any other team in all of sports.

454963[/snapback]

My mistake. I clicked on the wrong post. That was intended for him, not you.

Sorry. :(

As for me, I will B word and moan, but the Buffalo Bills are the only franchise in pro sports that concern me at all.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere, some Bills fans who suffered through the seventies are really laughing right now.

454989[/snapback]

What do the Bills fans that were around in the 70s or any other time for that matter have to do with the fact this team isn't good enough to win now?

What do the Bills fans that were around in the 70s or any other time for that matter have to do with the fact this team isn't good enough to win now?

455015[/snapback]

The fact that they were loyal, during the worst times. They weren't happy, they were critical, but they didn't defect to the Steelers or Raiders or whatever team of the moment they could hop on the bandwagon of. You suggested such a thing, and I think it's weak as hell, especially after week 3.

Fairweather, bandwagon jumper ... bring on all the cliches. If the team sucks, the team sucks. I don't want to support a team that doesn't follow through on it's end of the bargain.

Just because you and most Buffalo fans are accustomed to losing doesn't mean I have too be. I spend way too much time, emotion and money on Buffalo sports only to have them make me miserable.

So how much longer do we have to wait? This city is a losing city and people like you are just used to that disappointment. I will never be, it's not in me. It's one thing to support the team and another to support the buffons that are running it.

TD had his chance and it's over. Get his ass out of town. We got an O-line that couldn't block a fat girl, a QB that can't utilized some of the best WRs in the league, an extremely overrated defense that can't stop the run and that will be without the heart and soul for the rest of the season, and a coaching staff that doesn't realize that #21 is their meal ticket.

This team is going downhill fast, I can only image what's going on in the lockerroom. The finger pointing is sure to have started and it's only going to get worst from here.

This is all coming from someone who used to always be optimistic. I'm optimistic no more.

But "we'll always have next year" right?

454910[/snapback]

See ya!

Being a true fan means supporting the team year in and year out. Hell, TD could cut everyone of our players and sign the entire UB squad, and i'd be the first in line to buy a haddad jersey...why? because i love the Bills and will never give up on them. I'm not always happy with some decisions made, but that doesnt change my loyalty to the team...

The fact that they were loyal, during the worst times.  They weren't happy, they were critical, but they didn't defect to the Steelers or Raiders or whatever team of the moment they could hop on the bandwagon of.  You suggested such a thing, and I think it's weak as hell, especially after week 3.

455019[/snapback]

I'll refrain from calling you stupid but do you honestly think a Bills fan would go start rooting for another team, especially the Patriots? There's something in life called making a point and sometimes people use another thing called sarcasm to make it.

Just because you and most Buffalo fans are accustomed to losing doesn't mean I have too be. I spend way too much time, emotion and money on Buffalo sports only to have them make me miserable.

454910[/snapback]

So apparently everyone else is responsible for making you miserable? Here's my suggestion:

Get a hold of whomever is in charge of dialing phones for you and have them dial whomever is in charge of making you happy and have whomever is in charge of speaking for you tell whomever is in charge of making you happy that they are falling down on the job and if they don't start making you happy soon, you're going to get whomever is in charge of driving your car to drive whomever is in charge of ass kicking so they can kick their asses so you can be happy again. Then have whomever is in charge of slamming the phone down real hard step up to the plate.

So apparently everyone else is responsible for making you miserable? Here's my suggestion:

Get a hold of whomever is in charge of dialing phones for you and have them dial whomever is in charge of making you happy and have whomever is in charge of speaking for you tell whomever is in charge of making you happy that they are falling down on the job and if they don't start making you happy soon, you're going to get  whomever is in charge of driving your car to drive whomever is in charge of ass kicking so they can kick their asses so you can be happy again. Then have whomever is in charge of slamming the phone down real hard step up to the plate.

455046[/snapback]

Wait, everyone is making me miserable? I didn't know that.

Minus the Bills and Sabres these last six years, I'm a pretty happy dude.

As for the rest of your post I'm lost my friend. I think the TD kool-aid is making you incoherable.

Wait, everyone is making me miserable? I didn't know that.

455073[/snapback]

Your words. Not mine.

I spend way too much time, emotion and money on Buffalo sports only to have them make me miserable.

Point is, things don't happen to you, Clutch. You LET things happen to you. The only person who makes you miserable is yourself. I don't need Kool-Aid to figure that out.

Point is, things don't happen to you, Clutch. You LET things happen to you. The only person who makes you miserable is yourself. I don't need Kool-Aid to figure that out.

455103[/snapback]

Fine, I guess I'll agree with you which is why I don't plan on putting a lot of emotion into something that makes me miserable.

However, I'm not the one that has yet to realize that our team isn't that good and that its QB of the future might be another Rob Johnson.

Fine, I guess I'll agree with you which is why I don't plan on putting a lot of emotion into something that makes me miserable.

However, I'm not the one that has yet to realize that our team isn't that good and that its QB of the future might be another Rob Johnson.

455131[/snapback]

3 games is hardly enough time to warrant calling Losman, RJ. You would have to be a fool to believe JP was going to light up the scoreboard immediately and not make many mistakes. These three games went exactly how I thought they would for the offense. The problem I have is the Defense is horrendous, I don't think many people had that in the equation.

JP will continue to have these problems over the next several games. If the defense doesn't step up as they did in the Houston game, we will be 1-7 at the halfway mark. Worry about the defense not JP and TD. I listened to the game yesterday and I don't think I heard TD's name called once.