Is there any chance the Pats lose to ARIZONA?

taterhill

I didn't take the Pats for that very reason in my survivor pool. There are one or two other games that look promising in a survivor pool. The Pats could very easily overlook this one to get to the bye and then Buffalo and Miami next.

Not only will NE beat Arizona,but TB will throw for 400 yrds and run one in for Thunderstruck. And Corey Dillon will rush for 200 yrds and score twice. Face it Tater, I will own you in the AFL this weekend.  :huh:

32244[/snapback]

get to work...no wonder my phone bill is so high

Definitely a chance. Sweltering heat; Arizona pretty good at home (4-4 last year I think); new coach; played much better against Rams last week.

Classic let-down game.

32240[/snapback]

Agreed. Arizona is always a threat at home if it gets hot enough. I picked Arizona in both the TBD pool & the one at work. I picked the Packers as my suicide pick, I never considered picking NE, because I might need them one of the 2 times they play the Bills-you can't let emotions rule suicide picks.

I am in an elimination pool with over 10,000 people and I am pretty sure that about 75% of them will be picking the pats..should I ride the wave or find another team and pray for an upset.....

32199[/snapback]

With my week one pick of the Texans I have officially decided that my survivor pool opinions are worthless.

As for your question, my opinion is.........worthless.

I am in an elimination pool with over 10,000 people and I am pretty sure that about 75% of them will be picking the pats..should I ride the wave or find another team and pray for an upset.....

32199[/snapback]

If you think so screw the elimination pool, bet the AZ moneyline, 100 wins 310.

Maybe if the Pats charter pilot takes a wrong turn and lands in Tibet. Seriously, I did watch part of one Arizona pre-season game and their first unit didn't look bad. I think I posted something to the effect that the Bills might not want to consider that a gimme.

32199[/snapback]

I'll give you what you're looking for.

Take the Packers (-9) at home over the Bears.

Root for the Cards to beat the Pats.

In these elimination/suicide pools, NEVER, I mean NEVER take a road team until it's absolutely necessary.