Bills fans are the greatest fans, my A$$!!!!

LabattBlue

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether I was there or not is irrelevant, I am a diehard fan and I dont blame anyone for leaving. Bills sucked today. There was a better chance of seeing god at midfield than seeing JP lead us to a victory today.

453580[/snapback]

It doesn't matter how ineffective the offense was, all it would have took was one play and a two point conversion, and all the so called fans would have been storming the gates begging to get back in. :doh:

I'm at the game...Just a little under 2 minutes two go, the Bills have the ball, are down by only one score  and there are about 20,000-30,000 fans left in the stadium.  Next time somebody tries to start a thread about how the Buffalo fans are the greatest fans in the NFL, I will resurrect this thread.

Nice job 12th man. <_<

453520[/snapback]

I was shocked when I saw that on the TV. It's a sad day when fans think there's no hope when the Bills are only a TD and 2 point conversion away from tying the game. Only six days ago the Redskins came back from two touchdowns with five minutes left. Oilers/Bills comeback playoff game? Hello??? We not only have a soft team, now we have some softie fans.

soime fans left because they figured Atlanta would mismanage the time.

When Duckett gained the first down with just over two minutes to play the game was over, but Atlanta screwed up. Duckett steps out of bounds, the throw an incomplete pass, why are they throwing, the 2 minute warning and the last Bills time out. Had Duckett fallen down in bounds, they could have taken the knee.

I'm at the game...Just a little under 2 minutes two go, the Bills have the ball, are down by only one score  and there are about 20,000-30,000 fans left in the stadium.  Next time somebody tries to start a thread about how the Buffalo fans are the greatest fans in the NFL, I will resurrect this thread.

Nice job 12th man. <_<

453520[/snapback]

Maybe they'd heard Travis Henry had some weed for sale and were heading out to make a pickup. Don't be some damn judgemental!

soime fans left because they figured Atlanta would mismanage the time.

When Duckett gained the first down with just over two minutes to play the game was over, but Atlanta screwed up.  Duckett steps out of bounds, the throw an incomplete pass, why are they throwing, the 2 minute warning and the last Bills time out.  Had Duckett fallen down in bounds, they could have taken the knee.

453618[/snapback]

Didn't the Bills fans learn from the "comeback" game that it ain't over until the fat lady sings. <_<

Were you there?   Once again....IT WAS A ONE SCORE GAME.   WHERE WERE THE SO CALLED DIEHARD FANS IN A HURRY TO GO TO??

453570[/snapback]

Die hard fans know when the sh-- has hit the fan and their is no hope. by the way. I didn't bale out during the Houston game !

But I do know the difference !

Nice job 12th man. <_<

453520[/snapback]

I notice dthe same seemed like the fans are starting to give up on this team but than again look at the comments of 1/2 this board.

I notice dthe same seemed like the fans are starting to give up on this team but than again look at the comments of 1/2 this board.

453805[/snapback]

This is all b.harami's fault......

I was at the game today and I stayed until the final gun. Only once in my 25 years on this earth have I left a sporting event early. Some panty waste of a guy I knew forced me and my friends to leave a Sabres game with seconds left on the clock because he had to call his girlfriend. We missed a great fight featuring Rob Ray. I haven't talked to that guy since. I believe it is completely foolish to spend $50 for a ticket and then leave before the game is over. Even if it's a blowout, you're bound to see some sort of entertaining thing happen. Maybe the Bills will come back, maybe some drunk guys will get in a fight, maybe somebody will run out on the field, maybe a girl will take her top off. Who knows what excitement might happen. If you are more concerned with beating traffic then I say stay home because you're wasting your money. Don't give me any BS about how you are a diehard fan even if you leave early. Diehards stay with their team no matter what happens.

I was at the game today and I stayed until the final gun.  Only once in my 25 years on this earth have I left a sporting event early.  Some panty waste of a guy I knew forced me and my friends to leave a Sabres game with seconds left on the clock because he had to call his girlfriend.  We missed a great fight featuring Rob Ray.  I haven't talked to that guy since.  I believe it is completely foolish to spend $50 for a ticket and then leave before the game is over.  Even if it's a blowout, you're bound to see some sort of entertaining thing happen.  Maybe the Bills will come back, maybe some drunk guys will get in a fight, maybe somebody will run out on the field, maybe a girl will take her top off.  Who knows what excitement might happen.  If you are more concerned with beating traffic then I say stay home because you're wasting your money.  Don't give me any BS about how you are a diehard fan even if you leave early.  Diehards stay with their team no matter what happens.

453815[/snapback]

Thank you!

Diehards stay with their team no matter what happens.

453815[/snapback]

That's why there are 120,000 fans running around telling people they were at the Come Back game <_<

If you're going to call yourself the 12th Man, you have to stay til' the final whistle blows, good or bad. Otherwise, you're just a spectator.