The truth is everyone sucks

PromoTheRobot

At least he's perfect so far. But every facet on this team is hurting right now:

Defense - probably the worst 3rd down D in the NFL.

JP - He looks very tentative right now. Isn't seeing his receivers. He has to relax.

Offensive play calling - Atlanta exploited our agressive rush with the screen. Why can't we take advantage of all the blitzes on JP??? It looks like we are running 5 plays: 1) WM up the middle 2) WM sweep 3) JP roll out pass 4) Long bomb 5) Short pass over the middle

O-line - Helpless against the blitz. Not winning the line of scrimmage.

Not sure what we can do right now. Benching JP won't fix the other problems.

PTR

At least he's perfect so far.  But every facet on this team is hurting right now:

JP - He looks very tentative right now.  Isn't seeing his receivers.  He has to relax.

Offensive play calling - Atlanta exploited our agressive rush with the screen.  Why can't we take advantage of all the blitzes on JP???  It looks like we are running 5 plays: 1) WM up the middle  2) WM sweep 3) JP roll out pass 4) Long bomb  5) Short pass over the middle

O-line - Helpless against the blitz.  Not winning the line of scrimmage.

Not sure what we can do right now.  Benching JP won't fix the other problems.

PTR

453406[/snapback]

Scary thought huh !

lindell is the MVP!  who'da thunk that after three games, lindell would be 9-for-9?  i'm just glad TD didn't read this forum and cut him.  :doh:

453421[/snapback]

Thats like saying, who would have thought that the New Orleans pump guys would have the most overtime in their budget. It means the disaster scenerio is playing out !

At least he's perfect so far. But every facet on this team is hurting right now:

JP - He looks very tentative right now. Isn't seeing his receivers. He has to relax.

Offensive play calling - Atlanta exploited our agressive rush with the screen. Why can't we take advantage of all the blitzes on JP??? It looks like we are running 5 plays: 1) WM up the middle 2) WM sweep 3) JP roll out pass 4) Long bomb 5) Short pass over the middle

O-line - Helpless against the blitz. Not winning the line of scrimmage.

Not sure what we can do right now. Benching JP won't fix the other problems.

PTR

453406[/snapback]

I think the the coaching staff has rocks in their heads. After last week, I would have thought they would have worked on quick hitter passes for JP. They tried about 3 and two were poorly called. TC appears to be a lunkhead of major proportions and his boss no better.

I say the O line is still weak. That has been the fault of this team for awhile including with Drew in there. Both Drew and JP are not given enough time back there. Zero pass protection. Fix the O line, and we win some games bottom line. Easier said then done when the Bills didn't do much in the FA market for it.

I still like JP, but this offense stinks.

The title of your post pretty much says it all.

One thing I take issue with though is all of this crying about the coaches & playcalling. I'm sorry but is every game the Bills have ever lost the fault of playcalling? It's a bunch of crap. They established the run, they ran up the middle, outside, they set up play action off of the run, they threw deep, they threw screens, they challenged the right calls, they kick an XP when a lot of idiot coaches would've gone for 2....

THE DAMN QB CANNOT PLAY and that's the bottom line.

Nothing needs to be said about the defense other than "overrated". Too bad they don't play half as well as they talk. I'm suring losing Spikes hurt, but the reality is this team has had good luck with injuries since Wade's last year in 2000. I shutter to think how bad we'd be if we had as many guys hurt as NE always seems to have.

Another depressing thought is that we won the turnover battle, ran the ball well, and still lost at home by 8 pts, and Atlanta isn't close to being the best team we're going to play this year.

Get ready for 5-11....too bad we weren't 5-11 instead of 6-10 or we would've gotten Big Ben.

The title of your post pretty much says it all. 

One thing I take issue with though is all of this crying about the coaches & playcalling.  I'm sorry but is every game the Bills have ever lost the fault of playcalling?  It's a bunch of crap.  They established the run, they ran up the middle, outside, they set up play action off of the run, they threw deep, they threw screens, they challenged the right calls, they kick an XP when a lot of idiot coaches would've gone for 2....

THE DAMN QB CANNOT PLAY and that's the bottom line.

Nothing needs to be said about the defense other than "overrated".  Too bad they don't play half as well as they talk.  I'm suring losing Spikes hurt, but the reality is this team has had good luck with injuries since Wade's last year in 2000.  I shutter to think how bad we'd be if we had as many guys hurt as NE always seems to have.

Another depressing thought is that we won the turnover battle, ran the ball well, and still lost at home by 8 pts, and Atlanta isn't close to being the best team we're going to play this year.

Get ready for 5-11....too bad we weren't 5-11 instead of 6-10 or we would've gotten Big Ben.

453568[/snapback]

Wrong. They didn't establish the run really until the late 2nd quarter and second half. The team came out trying to establish the run, and dropped back to pass on the 1st seven first down plays. That is not how you establish the run. You cannot run play action, until the defense looks run first. We didn't do it.

Wrong.  They didn't establish the run really until the late 2nd quarter and second half.  The team came out trying to establish the run, and dropped back to pass on the 1st seven first down plays.  That is not how you establish the run.  You cannot run play action, until the defense looks run first.  We didn't do it.

453572[/snapback]

That explains why we scored so many more points in the 2nd half than the 1st, and how McGahee had 80 yards at halftime :doh:

That explains why we scored so many more points in the 2nd half than the 1st, and how McGahee had 80 yards at halftime  <_<

453588[/snapback]

Actually it does. Because we got the TD once we started committing to the run late in the 2nd quarter. And we got the FG at the beginning of the 3rd.

Then we started throwing again, and stopped scoring.

At least he's perfect so far.  But every facet on this team is hurting right now:

JP - He looks very tentative right now.  Isn't seeing his receivers.  He has to relax.

Offensive play calling - Atlanta exploited our agressive rush with the screen.  Why can't we take advantage of all the blitzes on JP???  It looks like we are running 5 plays: 1) WM up the middle  2) WM sweep 3) JP roll out pass 4) Long bomb  5) Short pass over the middle

O-line - Helpless against the blitz.  Not winning the line of scrimmage.

Not sure what we can do right now.  Benching JP won't fix the other problems.

PTR

453406[/snapback]

Can you say 4-12?

Actually it does.  Because we got the TD once we started committing to the run late in the 2nd quarter.  And we got the FG at the beginning of the 3rd.

Then we started throwing again, and stopped scoring.

453612[/snapback]

Nice flip-flop, you just said they didn't run until the 2nd half.

They DIDN'T PUNT until the last possession of the 1st HALF. Obviously "throwing on 1st down early in the game" didn't cause the offense to stall. Before the TD run they threw on 1st & 2nd down - it wasn't like the playcalls suddenly changed.

I don't suppose the Kelsay int had anything to do with the 3rd Qtr FG either <_< . They ran the ball in the 4th Qtr and couldn't score.

Eventually you have to make plays in the passing game to score in this league. It's not High School where you can run 49 out of 50 plays. I swear some of you guys would rather kill your own mothers before placing any blame on the players. No, every game we've lost since 1960 can be directly attributed to playcalling. God, grow up.

Nice flip-flop, you just said they didn't run until the 2nd half. 

They DIDN'T PUNT until the last possession of the 1st HALF.  Obviously "throwing on 1st down early in the game" didn't cause the offense to stall.  Before the TD run they threw on 1st & 2nd down - it wasn't like the playcalls suddenly changed.

I don't suppose the Kelsay int had anything to do with the 3rd Qtr FG either  <_< .  They ran the ball in the 4th Qtr and couldn't score. 

Eventually you have to make plays in the passing game to score in this league.  It's not High School where you can run 49 out of 50 plays.  I swear some of you guys would rather kill your own mothers before placing any blame on the players.  No, every game we've lost since 1960 can be directly attributed to playcalling.  God, grow up.

453648[/snapback]

I said

"Wrong. They didn't establish the run really until the late 2nd quarter and second half."

Do you know how to read?