1-2...big deal....

gantrules

We played two SB caliber teams with very good defenses and got shut down. Next week it's the sieve of a defense, the Saints then the Fish at home.

We'll be 3-2 and everyone will be happy again.

453266[/snapback]

3-2 is a reach right now bud. Serious improvement needed.

3-2 is a reach right now bud. Serious improvement needed.

453294[/snapback]

Oh, there is no denying we need work and are not a playoff team right now. But, I think we will beat the Saints and Fish which will be a big pick me up for a team that is wondering about it's identity right now.

Oh, there is no denying we need work and are not a playoff team right now. But, I think we will beat the Saints and Fish which will be a big pick me up for a team that is wondering about it's identity right now.

453312[/snapback]

The fish are playing their asses off right now too.

The fish are playing their asses off right now too.

453324[/snapback]

yeah, at home. They got slapped around last week by the Jets in their place and I don't think they are in the same league as the teams we got beat by in the last two weeks.

I've been wrong before but I won't be this time. :doh:

yeah, at home. They got slapped around last week by the Jets in their place and I don't think they are in the same league as the teams we got beat by in the last two weeks.

I've been wrong before but I won't be this time.  :doh:

453338[/snapback]

I hope not pal.

I've been wrong before but I won't be this time.  :doh:

453338[/snapback]

I could feel myself starting to slip to the dark side....thank you for being optimistic and showing me the way back :doh:

3-2....it's gonna happen!

14 -  2 could still happen . all you people that want to jump off the ship are nuts  and you really could be the reason for us not winning not enough positive thoughts .

453348[/snapback]

I think I'm one of the more optomistic people on this board, but I sat here today getting sick to my stomach over the STUPIDITY of the playcalling.....We'd never lost a game when Willis had gone over 100 yards....he was tearing it up in the second half and they keep calling pass plays when we're down by 8.....I'm sorry, that's just stupid.

I've been wrong before but I won't be this time.  <_<

453338[/snapback]

This would be the Falcon, with Vick playing on a tender hamstring and the defense down to only 2 cornerbacks?

We played two SB caliber teams with very good defenses and got shut down. Next week it's the sieve of a defense, the Saints then the Fish at home.

453266[/snapback]

If Losman doesn't have a big day against the Saints on Sunday then there is no hope for him. New Orleans has an awful D against the run & pass. Willis will have a huge game again and Losman will throw from 200 or so. Bills 26 Saints 14

I hardly call today's game was against a SB caliber team. We lost to a team that had backups in their secondary, and still has no threat at WR!!!

The Bills should be embarrassed by todays loss. They wasted away a great performance by McGahee today.

Our defense gave up way to many 3rd downs.

I liked that Losman actually threw deep, but he did'nt connect on any of them.

Also the Bills missed out on opportunities to score TD's and instead settle for FG's.

We can not win by just scoring 1 touchdown!!

This was a game the Bills should have won.

Wasted opportunities and questionable playcalling killed them.

I just hope Takeo is not lost for the year.