is it JP, the OL, coaching...

eball

JP has to take a big part of the blame, but every time the Bills ran the ball in the 2nd half it worked.  Why not just keep doing it?

453220[/snapback]

THANK YOU!

70 yards passing in an NFL game is unacceptable.  who is to blame?

453183[/snapback]

He actually only had 36 yards net passing....

Bledsoe has twice that (and a 6 yard rushing TD), and there's still 9 minute sleft in the first half...

Glad to see that "anybody can play better than DB, even Stojan's grandma." :doh:

CW

Run the Ball in the Red Zone and start KH next week it is clear that JP is no better the Drew because no protection and I think JP really stinks any way :doh:

453279[/snapback]

And when KH gets overwhelmed at QB what then? Dust off the winged T?

453183[/snapback]

You answered your own question in the subject thread. I'd like to supersize that combo and add the defense, as well. :(

"We want to be known as one of the best defenses ever." STFU and stop somebody on third down! :doh::doh:

JP is definitely experiencing some horrendous growing pains and the playcalling might be the worst since the Joe Pendry/Dan Henning eras. :(:(

453183[/snapback]

Oline has some major issues, especially being consistant from one play to the next. JP, let not throw the baby out with the bath water yet.

Coaching, well you know my position. Why the hell did we go back to throw the first 7 first down plays?

Bledsoe has twice that (and a 6 yard rushing TD), and there's still 9 minute sleft in the first half...

Glad to see that "anybody can play better than DB, even Stojan's grandma."  :doh:

CW

453287[/snapback]

I thought you said you didn't bring up DB unless a "basher" did first? :doh:

Glad to see that "anybody can play better than DB, even Stojan's grandma."  <_<

CW

453287[/snapback]

The problem is that anybody can play better than DB for us. I don't know what Parcells did with Drew, but he didn't come close to throwing for 200 yards in a game for us in over a year and a half. Then, with Parcells, he's throwing 250 a game and lots of TD's, taking no sacks, etc. Parcells is either a genius or he sprinkled some magic fairy dust on DB. It's really amazing to watch DB this year.

The problem is that anybody can play better than DB for us. I don't know what Parcells did with Drew, but he didn't come close to throwing for 200 yards in a game for us in over a year and a half. Then, with Parcells, he's throwing 250 a game and lots of TD's, taking no sacks, etc. Parcells is either a genius or he sprinkled some magic fairy dust on DB. It's really amazing to watch DB this year.

453613[/snapback]

If he's still doing it after the half way point of the season, then I'd agree with you....He played pretty damn well the first half of '02, too.