willis goes for 200 sunday?

eball

of course i'm not saying it will happen, but i certainly wouldn't want to bet against willis this week. we're talking about a guy who worked his ass off to come back from a devastating injury, and now he's being openly challenged for the first time.

look out, falcons.

of course i'm not saying it will happen, but i certainly wouldn't want to bet against willis this week.  we're talking about a guy who worked his ass off to come back from a devastating injury, and now he's being openly challenged for the first time.

look out, falcons.

451501[/snapback]

I wish that being a starter on an NFL team is motivation enough for a player. Why does it take a public flogging to play like a star when he should be playing hard every game ? This is not directed at WM but every player that goes out with 'something to prove'.

of course i'm not saying it will happen, but i certainly wouldn't want to bet against willis this week.  we're talking about a guy who worked his ass off to come back from a devastating injury, and now he's being openly challenged for the first time.

look out, falcons.

451501[/snapback]

200 ????

MUAHAHAHAHAHA...We all wish

I wish that being a starter on an NFL team is motivation enough for a player. Why does it take a public flogging to play like a star when he should be playing hard every game ? This is not directed at WM but every player that goes out with 'something to prove'.

451504[/snapback]

Good point...but waht a "shot in the arm" IF he comes out rumbling against the Falcons and we go 2-1. Just what this team needs!

look out, falcons.

451501[/snapback]

That would be nice. I discount this call-out stuff. Having a 50 yard game, a 120 yard game the next week is not unknown for NFL backs IMO. I'm not sure WMG is going to be a 1,600 per season back. IRRC, some posts ago, somebody thought if he became an Eddie George-type, that would be tops. Sign me up for that.

I'll be happier than the proverbial pig-in-*** if he becomes a 3rd-down conversion machine.

And I think putting him in the slot from time to time could have some success...

willis better go for 200 this week, or "guesswhozback21" may hafta start worrying about his little guarantee (see my sig)...

451573[/snapback]

:(:P

Bold statements in May = Chilly testicles in January

Let's hope for everyone's sake that Willis becomes a star and carries this team on his back. Becuase if he doesn't, come January, I will be wary of any post with a video link.

willis better go for 200 this week, or "guesswhozback21" may hafta start worrying about his little guarantee (see my sig)...

451573[/snapback]

I still have faith in willis, just 1349 more yards to go just needs to average about 96.4 yards for the next 14 games, and somehow start scoring some touchdowns, I'm not getting nervous about it.... yet :(

451504[/snapback]

Public flogging? I don't think MM came anywhere near that with his statements...do you?