Let me preface by saying I have Googled!

The Poojer

Going to this saturday night:

Comes A Time ~ A Celebration

of the Music & Spirit of Jerry Garcia

Saturday, September 24th

at the Greek Theater in Berkeley, California

Featuring (in alphabetical order)

Trey Anastasio

Hamza el Din

Mickey Hart

Warren Haynes

Jimmy Herring

Bruce Hornsby

Gloria Jones

Bill Kreutzmann

Jackie LaBranch

Donna Jean

David Nelson

Sandy Rothman

Melvin Seals

String Cheese Incident Members:

Jason Hann, Michael Kang, Keith Moseley, and Bill Nershi

Bob Weir and Ratdog Members:

Kenny Brooks, Jeff Chimenti, Mark Karan, Jay Lane and Robin Sylvester

Did you see the Cheese when they were at the Fairgrounds in August this year as part of that festival show? Good show but the local promoter went belly-up he lost so much $.

I dig the cheese!!!!

451907[/snapback]

That festival was called The Big Summer Classic. Caught that up @ Red Rocks in early July. moe./Gov't Mule on 7/1 then that fest on 7/2-3. Umphrey's McGee, Spearhead, New Monsoon, Keller Williams. & SCI. SCI was the worst thing about it. Everyone else was great, they totally bit night one. Almost redeemed themselves night two, only because Yonder Mountain String Band was added for night two and sat in with them. Older material is what gets me to go because I couldn't stand their last 2 studio albums.

I used to have a bills t-shirt that was a take off on the Steal Your Face design by the dead.  I am trying to find one, but so far I have gone 5 pages deep on several google searches and am having no luck.  Any suggesetions?

451374[/snapback]

I've got one, bought it in the parking lot at the Ralph opening day two-three years ago. I will not part with mine but my girl has a medium that was worn once, she might sell it. Bidders?