Lawyer Milloy

Mile High

I say heart.

I absolutely love the leadership that this guy brings to the table.  Already one of my favorite players.

451124[/snapback]

Milloy has been great since he got here and highly under appreciated. It's great to have him on the Bills, and a big plus it keeps coy wire off the field. So Hopefully he can play this sunday.

I agree. I hope he can play this Sunday.  If not, I want to see Baker get on the field in his place as opposed to Wire.

451134[/snapback]

I'm not worried about the Falcons passing game. Vick is the most inaccurate QB in the league. I'm more concerned about the run and would rather see Wire get the majority of the snaps in this game (except in obvious passing situations).

I'm not worried about the Falcons passing game.  Vick is the most inaccurate QB in the league.  I'm more concerned about the run and would rather see Wire get the majority of the snaps in this game (except in obvious passing situations).

451498[/snapback]

I can understand your point, but when Vick does throw, he usually throws to Crumpler. Wire will get eaten alive when trying to cover him. Baker can do a better job of covering and I think more than good enough job in run support.

Milloy at 70% is better than Wire at 100%.

Milloy is probably the MVP of the defense if only for the fact that he keeps Coy off the field.

Milloy with his arm lopped off (85% of him?) is better than Wire.

I'd be all for Milloy doing a Ronnie Lott on that thumb - if it keeps Wire off the field.