Babe of the Day #5....

Pine Barrens Mafia

Bruce Willis hit that? I'm actually more jealous of Tom Cruise....I used to have a HUGE crush on Mimi Rogers....then he had Nicole Kidman and now Katie Holmes?? DAMN YOU, TOM CRUISE!!

Bruce Willis hit that?  I'm actually more jealous of Tom Cruise....I used to have a HUGE crush on Mimi Rogers....then he had Nicole Kidman and now Katie Holmes?? DAMN YOU, TOM CRUISE!!

450891[/snapback]

yeah, but he couldn't even get coffee with Lana... TC is a dork.

yeah, but he couldn't even get coffee with Lana...  TC is a dork.

450899[/snapback]

Oh I totally agree....I think he's a complete flake! I don't know what it is about Mimi Rogers, but she was in this flick called "Someone to Watch Over Me" with Tom Berenger about ten or fifteen years ago. I just became infatuated with her.....she was smokin hot back in the day.

Oh I totally agree....I think he's a complete flake!  I don't know what it is about Mimi Rogers, but she was in this flick called "Someone to Watch Over Me" with Tom Berenger about ten or fifteen years ago. I just became infatuated with her.....she was smokin hot back in the day.

450908[/snapback]

You need to see Full Body Massage. <_<

Word is that Mimi Rogers' brother is gay & that she came home one day to find him & Tom in bed together. :( that's what killed the marriage...maybe it'll make the next A-List. :(

You need to see Full Body Massage. <_<

Word is that Mimi Rogers' brother is gay & that she came home one day to find him & Tom in bed together. :( that's what killed the marriage...maybe it'll make the next A-List. :(

451047[/snapback]

Damn, I can't find the friggin thing on Netflix....that's the first time they've let me down!

Not on DVD yet... VHS only.

Check Blockbuster, I saw it used for $4.99 the other day.

451075[/snapback]

That Mr. Skin site is a riot! He lists the exact times where all the good stuff is so you can go right to it, lmao......that's awesome <_<