Rita

diver

Oh yeah, we've been good friends for over six years. We actually started corresponding on a Catholic singles site....we've met up a few times, but the distance issue lends itself to mostly phone and computer correspondance. I think it was the infamous Ed thread a while back that led me to invite her to start involving herself here.....well, before the thread went bad, that is lol.

She's good people, though....and I figured it would be nice to have a little more of a female presence around this place :blink:

450118[/snapback]

It's just as well... There is no possible way you are good enough for her anyway. :)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way this is what I mean.  The guy on the left here seems normal and is a good chap.  The guy on the right, well,  just look.  http://images.stadiumwall.com/uploads/photo-1.jpg 

:blink:

Sorry Scott the devil made me do it.  :)

450128[/snapback]

LOL!

My friend evacuating from Galveston County has been driving for 9 hours and is only half way to Dallas.

It's usually a 4.5 hour drive from her house to mine.

Rita has turned a little to the East which puts the storm center a little closer to Galveston.

Damn. :blink:

Links?  Pictures? 

You're not allowed to say that unless you share around here.  :blink:

450127[/snapback]

All I can to is lobby her to let loose of one of them.....I'll do my best :)

All I can to is lobby her to let loose of one of them.....I'll do my best  :)

450138[/snapback]

absolutely. The current one is a little blurry. My ugly mug is out there for everyone to gag at, might as well balance the scales. :blink:

Although she did meet you more than once... obviously, it couldn't have been your personality.

You must have a lot of money.  :)

450136[/snapback]

Actually, I'm really b.harami!! :blink:

absolutely.  The current one is a little blurry.  My ugly mug is out there for everyone to gag at, might as well balance the scales.  :blink:

450141[/snapback]

The one I'm trying to get her to show you is actually a really cool pic! C'mon, cough it up girl!!

Shall I just call you "bastard"?

450145[/snapback]

LMAO.....that may have been the best part of the whole thread when 'Fan in Chicago' brought us that little tidbit of info.....too damn funny....

That's exactly right.  It's Or-eee-gun.  Not Oragone...or whatever most people say.  :blink:

450157[/snapback]

It's funny... my relatives (from back home) have actually argued with me about it .... Like I don't know how to pronounce the state where we live .... and don't even get me stated on Willamette.....

It's funny... my relatives (from back home) have actually argued with me about it .... Like I don't know how to pronounce the state where we live .... and don't even get me stated on Willamette.....

450169[/snapback]

Oh wow, a fellow Oregonian. :blink: Oh yeah, Willamette....I forgot about that one! Where do your relatives live?

That's exactly right.  It's Or-eee-gun.  Not Oragone...or whatever most people say.   :)

450157[/snapback]

My best friend from college used to live in Eugene. Cool town (a little different :blink: ), beautiful scenery, and great beer. Steelhead Brewery rings a bell. Even got to see a Ducks game.

Although it was perfect weather every time I visited and he assured me that it does rain there.

Oh wow, a fellow Oregonian.   :blink:   Oh yeah, Willamette....I forgot about that one!  Where do your relatives live?

450180[/snapback]

They're all back in the Buffalo area mostly ...... We've been out here about 8 years. We ended up here by way of 14 years of military life. Actually moved here from Hawaii. Us oregonians, we gotta stick together :)

450169[/snapback]

We have that in VA as well.

Norfolk, most people pronounce it as it looks Nor-folk. However it isn't pronouced that way. The Norfolk High cheerleaders actually do a cheer with the correct pronunciation:

We don't drink,

We don't smoke,

Nor Fvck.

The r is almost silent as it is said quickly and the L is silent. Also the second O is more of a u sound.