Rita

diver

Ever see the movie "Bedazzled" with Brandon Fraser and Liz Hurley? 

There is a scene where he asks to be the most sensitive guy.  He starts crying, etc... over a song about dolphins. 

Yeah I could see that being out there.  :blink:

450078[/snapback]

I've seen that movie but dont remember that part.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me, I'm slightly retarded.  :blink:

I've been trying to poke fun at ajzepp, but apparently I don't have a fuggin' clue what I am talking about.

450088[/snapback]

LMFAO.....I wouldn't be caught dead in Oregon

I've seen that movie but dont remember that part.

450094[/snapback]

He is on the beach with the girl he is trying to get with and Liz is trying to hook them up. Any how he starts singing about dolphins, cries, etc... And then a couple of guys come along, kick sand in his face and she leaves with them because he is too much of a wimp.

Is that what azjepp is like Scott?

Ever see the movie "Bedazzled" with Brandon Fraser and Liz Hurley? 

There is a scene where he asks to be the most sensitive guy.  He starts crying, etc... over a song about dolphins. 

Yeah I could see that being out there.  :blink:

450078[/snapback]

I laughed so friggin hard at that part I damn near blew an artery.

It's okay, Scott gets confused a lot with geography.  He couldn't see high enough on the map to see states north of the Mason Dixon line.  :blink:

450091[/snapback]

Well a lot of people from the east dont even know that Oregon exists. They think the west coast is California and Washington only. lol

To visit maybe.  :blink:

I hear they have great beer there.

450100[/snapback]

Everyone that i've talked to who are from out of state that come to visit here say they love it here. Just got to give it a chance. :)

Yes, we have good beer here but we also have some pretty good wine too. :(

I liked the basketball locker room scene, where Liz gave him a little winkie.  :blink:

450105[/snapback]

lol, that movie was really underrated.....I thought it was extremely funny, and even though I typically can't stand Brendon Frazier, I have to admit the guy was awesome in that flick.

Everyone that i've talked to who are from out of state that come to visit here say they love it here.  Just got to give it a chance.  :blink:

Yes, we have good beer here but we also have some pretty good wine too.  :)

450109[/snapback]

Yeah I know. I like wine as well. Reds primarily though. I have had several from Pheasant Valley, and Willmet Estates or somethin like that. Primarily I get Pinot Noirs from Oregon. usually very good.

lol, that movie was really underrated.....I thought it was extremely funny, and even though I typically can't stand Brendon Frazier, I have to admit the guy was awesome in that flick.

450111[/snapback]

I liked it because of Liz and her various outfits. But yeah overall a pretty good movie.

So you do actually know each other right?  I just got the geography wrong?

450108[/snapback]

Oh yeah, we've been good friends for over six years. We actually started corresponding on a Catholic singles site....we've met up a few times, but the distance issue lends itself to mostly phone and computer correspondance. I think it was the infamous Ed thread a while back that led me to invite her to start involving herself here.....well, before the thread went bad, that is lol.

She's good people, though....and I figured it would be nice to have a little more of a female presence around this place :blink:

Oh yeah, we've been good friends for over six years. We actually started corresponding on a Catholic singles site....we've met up a few times, but the distance issue lends itself to mostly phone and computer correspondance. I think it was the infamous Ed thread a while back that led me to invite her to start involving herself here.....well, before the thread went bad, that is lol.

She's good people, though....and I figured it would be nice to have a little more of a female presence around this place :(

450118[/snapback]

Females are good. DId you ever see the profile pictures of some of the folks here? :):blink:

Females are good.  DId you ever see the profile pictures of some of the folks here?  :)  :blink:

450119[/snapback]

LMAO!

Well LanaK6 is pretty nice to look at, I have to admit :( One of her sisters is pretty damn hot, too :(

LMAO!

Well LanaK6 is pretty nice to look at, I have to admit :(  One of her sisters is pretty damn hot, too :(

450126[/snapback]

By the way this is what I mean. The guy on the left here seems normal and is a good chap. The guy on the right, well, just look. http://images.stadiumwall.com/uploads/photo-1.jpg

:blink:

Sorry Scott the devil made me do it. :)