I am seeing a trend on TBD.....

taterhill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, in case you missed it, which you did.  A coaches job is to adjust and put his players in position to make the play.  Mularky has not done that on offense or defense.

446265[/snapback]

Execution of a game plan, have you ever heard of that term? Completing 42% of your passes due to the fact that you can't hit a wide open receiver is a lack of execution.

no that is not my point at all. I am all for JP taking his lumps and I can accept games like that from him this season. My point was the naysayers here have historically and hysterically called for the QB's head, perhaps everyone here is finally able to relax and realize we have a rookie qb and we probably will not go to the sb this year

Let me get this straight, you'd want us to throw Losman to the dogs after 2 starts in the NFL? Johnson had plenty of time to prove himself. The fact that he didn't is on him. Bledsoe needed to make just one or two plays a game and more often than not he couldn't. He had ample time to prove himself as well. If after two seasons it is apparent that Losman is unable to be a quality QB than I will have no problem throwing him out, but 2 games does not a career make.

446196[/snapback]

Trends:

A few early AM posts - the old folks.

Then, a flurry of posting while on the job. Drops off when posters are on their own nickel (lunch). Picks up after that. Wanes as posters go home and have supper. Picks up in the eve.

Not a bunch of Friday posting as posters get paid and revel.

A spike in posting as they tumble home - the bars have closed.

Do I have it right?

:)

Trends:

A few early AM posts - the old folks.

Then, a flurry of posting while on the job. Drops off when posters are on their own nickel (lunch).  Picks up after that.  Wanes as posters go home and have supper. Picks up in the eve.

Not a bunch of Friday posting as posters get paid and revel.

A spike in posting as they tumble home - the bars have closed.

Do I have it right?

:D

446643[/snapback]

:doh:

it seems as if some of you take more joy in being right about the Bills and your doom and gloom predictions, then you do about actually rooting for them to win...very sad the misery some of you feed off of...

446045[/snapback]

I think Tater is right....not that I am saying people dont have a right to complain.....

But when we win.......limited amount of posting

When we lose......armegeddon

Like the little chicken that runs around yelling "The Sky is Falling"  Nobody believes him.  Bit, when the sky falls, the chicken gets to stand there and stay...I told you so. 

I would say that TBD suffers from polar extremes.  On one side you have the eternal optimist.  Nothing can go wrong, and when the Bills lose, look for someone else to blame.  On the other side are the naysayers.  Nothing can go right for the Bills.  TD sucks, MM was a bad hire, etc.  When the Bills win, it is always even a blind squirrel finds a nut mentality.

Hard to find many middle ground people who say....the Bills made some mistakes, but they still have a solid team that can compete week in and week out.

446252[/snapback]

I would agree with your statement. This was a game in which every facet failed.If their defense forces us 3 and out. it is our defense's job to return the favor. The offensive line needs to open holes, but mcgahee needs to move the pile instead of running around it. JP faced his first real defensive coordinator and got rattled. in fact He didn't realize how much easier things are if you relax. The throw to a wide open Moulds showed that.

My preseon prediction was that we would lose this game because we were playing a superbowl tested defense with their coordinator. This was not a bad team. Now that they've been awakened, perhaps they will get real. :doh:

it seems as if some of you take more joy in being right about the Bills and your doom and gloom predictions, then you do about actually rooting for them to win...very sad the misery some of you feed off of...

446045[/snapback]

Could it be that fans are just sick and tired of being told we have a winner while never being able to play well against top competition. Just a thought.