Let's give this a shot...

SDS

In theory the OT board is a good idea, but its a pain switching back and forth from here to the main board, and now i cant help but almost puke over the same posts repeated ad nauseum on the main board...the OT on the main board spiced things

up a bit...just my $0.02

446864[/snapback]

yeah, call me lazy, but I like everything on one board instead of having to jump back and forth.

We need a name for this place, so please offer your suggestions.

445861[/snapback]

How about The Daily Yell? <_< (not a term original with me - I stole it from old literature).

This is a good thing, this seperate forum. Very close behind supporting and chatting about the team is the overriding need to crack jokes and let off some steam.

I hope it becomes permanent.

i am finding myself spending more time here than the football board, at least here there are new and refreshing posts. how many DB sucks, TD is Evil posts can one guy take? I call shenanigans!

The existance of a separate OT forum has been debated heavily over the years.  Both sides of the argument make valid points.  The Bills bring us together, but IMHO the OT posts allow opening day tailgate parties to happen and friendships to flourish.  The question before us (me?) is how to raise the level of our discussion, without sacrificing the friendship building influence of OT discussions?  The community may be so large now that posters pulling back on OT posts during the season is not enough to keep a good balance.

I have decided to try an OT forum on a trial basis - probably for the remainder of the season, unless it appears to be a flop.

I guess the purest way to run this is that all OT posts belong here.  I could see an alternative relaxed off-season structure where OT posts are moved off TSW after 24 hours or such.  I am open to suggestions.

We need a name for this place, so please offer your suggestions.

The floor is open for your constructive comments.

445861[/snapback]

In theory the OT board is a good idea, but its a pain switching back and forth from here to the main board, and now i cant help but almost puke over the same posts repeated ad nauseum on the main board...the OT on the main board spiced things

up a bit...just my $0.02

446864[/snapback]

what he said

I like that. Not that we matter, this is, after all a dicatorship.

452216[/snapback]

Dictatorships are some of the best run goverments - the problem is that a dictator who knows how to get things done is often followed by a dictator whose idea of governing is padding the wallets of his relatives. Tito was an example of a dictator who did very well for his people not just those from his ethnic group or family.

Hopefully this dictatorship will last a long time.