Injury update - Williams/Fletcher

Lori

Williams' is an ankle (for those of you who didn't see it, he got rolled up on from behind). Fletcher has a hamstring injury. Both will be re-evaluated when the team gets back to Buffalo.

Williams' is an ankle (for those of you who didn't see it, he got rolled up on from behind). Fletcher has a hamstring injury. Both will be re-evaluated when the team gets back to Buffalo.

445221[/snapback]

On Williams' injury, it looked like someone TRIED to cut-block him while he was engaged with another player. That was before he got rolled up on. Check the tape. there should have been a flag on the play.

On Williams' injury, it looked like someone TRIED to cut-block him while he was engaged with another player. That was before he got rolled up on. Check the tape. there should have been a flag on the play.

445230[/snapback]

i dont know what you saw, but your wrong. a man cam from teh far side, tried to tackle the Rb. him momentum flung him around, behind, McGahee and his body rolled up the back of williams legs.

its legal, and was not done on purpose. it happens.

i dont know what you saw, but your wrong. a man cam from teh far side, tried to tackle the Rb. him momentum flung him around, behind, McGahee and his body rolled up the back of williams legs.

its legal, and was not done on purpose. it happens.

445252[/snapback]

Yep thats what happened! NO cut-back at all!!!

I heard Fletch left before halftime, meaning somewhere during the Bucs' first TD drive.  As I said in another post, it looks like the defense went south when Fletch did.

445353[/snapback]

That would make sense - the Bucs O did nothing but punt before the safety, and the first TD directly followed the safety.

That gives me something to work from when I rerack the tape

EDIT: Got it. You're right, it was on the drive right after the safety. And up to that point the Bucs had four possessions, four punts.

2-5-BUF 39 (8:06) 24-C.Williams right tackle to BUF 39 for no gain (94-A.Schobel; 59-L.Fletcher).

3-5-BUF 39 (7:24) 8-B.Griese pass to 19-I.Hilliard to BUF 34 for 5 yards (33-J.Greer). Fletcher was on the field for this play, but appeared to be limping as he lined up - he broke left to cover the TE; the play came to the right side.

Timeout #2 by TB at 06:52.

1-10-BUF 34 (6:51) 24-C.Williams left tackle to BUF 26 for 8 yards (98-R.Edwards, 36-L.Milloy). Crowell is in at MLB for this play - he's the guy with the shot at CW in the backfield.

That would make sense - the Bucs O did nothing but punt before the safety, and the first TD directly followed the safety.

That gives me something to work from when I rerack the tape.

I'd be real curious to know when he left the game. My guess would be the 3rd play of that Bucs' TD drive, since it's the last tackle Fletch made in the game.

I'd be real curious to know when he left the game.  My guess would be the 3rd play of that Bucs' TD drive, since it's the last tackle Fletch made in the game.

445383[/snapback]

One play later - I checked the tape, then edited to add the info to my last post.