Bills' Bar in San Jose (California)

Look no further rochesterbull. You can join me and the San Jose Bills Backers at Britannia Arms in Cupertino. We are a small group, but you'll be around Bills fans.

Britannia Arms is located at 1087 South De Anza Boulevard Cupertino, CA 95014.

We are here every weekend, so come on by tomorrow and watch the game with us.

Look no further rochesterbull. You can join me and the San Jose Bills Backers at Britannia Arms in Cupertino. We are a small group, but you'll be around Bills fans.

Britannia Arms is located at 1087 South De Anza Boulevard Cupertino, CA 95014.

We are here every weekend, so come on by tomorrow and watch the game with us.

444221[/snapback]

Ahh, there's mark, beating me to the punch. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...
The City? :(  San Jose is bigger.  Besides you don't have to pay to park at the Brit.

444484[/snapback]

Primary reason why I go to McCovey's in Walnut Creek. Plus, we're talking 2 minute drive vs. 45 minute drive (with no traffic), which on a Sunday, is only a dream.

For a pure Football fan, McCovey's is a GREAT place to watch Football. The National games on 4 HDTV Plasma's, and all the others above the bar. Very easy to keep tabs on every game going on.

• 8 years later...

Moving to the area in a few weeks. Trying to get the low down on if there's a group going to the BILLS at Oakland game 12/21/14. My wife and I are planning on going but would love to go with other BILLS fans if there's a group going! GO BILLS!