More proof our society is dying

VABills

Also, what's with this 5 minute break every hour...15 minutes every eight hours. Is Guiness going soft? Suck it up pusscatore.

443227[/snapback]

That's actually been a standard for years. I remember years ago, for the roller-coaster riding record, the guy would stay on for four or six hours at a time, then use his accumulated 5-minute breaks to take a half-hour off for a meal and bathroom break...

Unless ABC = All breast Channel, this guy needs to get out more. Whats worse that being the guy who breaks the world record for watching tv? The guy who has to watch the guy who breaks the world record for watching TV. What a crappy job. i wonder if he bought any knives off TV halfway through the 2nd night.

Unless ABC = All breast Channel, this guy needs to get out more.  Whats worse that being the guy who breaks the world record for watching tv?  The guy who has to watch the guy who breaks the world record for watching TV.  What a crappy job.  i wonder if he bought any knives off TV halfway through the 2nd night.

443389[/snapback]

The live performance is so much better than watching the All Breast Channel.