fox sports

mlee9973

Some guy at fox sports has the Bills 3rd in league behind pats and colts....this is what he said. #3 Bills.... I feel Steeler Nation collectively frothing at the mouth. I get your e-mails and know your Steelers beat the Bills in the season finale last year. Guess what: It’s 2005, and I believe this Bills team has all the ingredients to make a deep playoff run. Awesome defense and special teams. Save a spot on the Pro Bowl for Willis McGahee. Plus there’s juicy receiver fruit to pick from for rookie QB J.P.Losman that will only get better once speedster Roscoe Parrish returns from injury.

No you cant.

I present last year as Exibit A.

443556[/snapback]

You're not going to sweep us this year, sorry.....You guys can't stop the run and our defense will outplay your offense.

Some guy at fox sports has the Bills 3rd in league behind pats and colts....this is what he said.                                                                                                    #3  Bills....  I feel Steeler Nation collectively frothing at the mouth. I get your e-mails and know your Steelers beat the Bills in the season finale last year. Guess what: It’s 2005, and I believe this Bills team has all the ingredients to make a deep playoff run. Awesome defense and special teams. Save a spot on the Pro Bowl for Willis McGahee. Plus there’s juicy receiver fruit to pick from for rookie QB J.P.Losman that will only get better once speedster Roscoe Parrish returns from injury.

442770[/snapback]

I'd be less prone to argue with that if they'd displayed a meaningful red zone offense last week. The third-best team in the league shouldn't be settling for chip-shot field goals.

You're not going to sweep us this year, sorry.....You guys can't stop the run and our defense will outplay your offense.

443599[/snapback]

So now your opinion has morphed into fact? How convenient for you.

Actually, I wouldnt be suprised to see a split but I've got to see more of J.P Losman before I start thinking we won't sweep again.

So now your opinion has morphed into fact?  How convenient for you.

Actually, I wouldnt be suprised to see a split but I've got to see more of J.P Losman before I start thinking we won't sweep again.

443686[/snapback]

How can it be fact if it hasn't occurred yet? :devil:

We don't need JP to beat you....our D will embarrass you into submission