Things could be ALOT WORSE!!!

Rudyc80

We lost 1 game....but hey imagine how we would feel if we had won, yet lost Moulds or Henry for the season.

the teams i listed have lost Steve Smith, Charles Rodgers, and the Eagles 1st round pick solid lineman! that would really take the great feel of a win right out of you!

All im saying is the season is new and young and we still can make things right.....dont lose hope!

Things could be ALOT WORSE GUYS......ALOT WORSE!

We lost 1 game....but hey imagine how we would feel if we had won, yet lost Moulds or Henry for the season.

the teams i listed have lost Steve Smith, Charles Rodgers, and the Eagles 1st round pick solid lineman! that would really take the great feel of a win right out of you!

All im saying is the season is new and young and we still can make things right.....dont lose hope!

Things could be ALOT WORSE GUYS......ALOT WORSE!

31047[/snapback]

Yeah, I sure hope we stay healthy and lose a few more. :D

Start 1-0 and Lose Moulds for the season

or start 0-1(in a game you dominant 58 minutes of) and be completely healthy...

hmmmmmmmm

31060[/snapback]

With the former their chances of winning in the future are greatly diminished.

With the later their chances of winning in the future pretty much remain the same as going into game 1.

hmmmmmmmm, indeed.

[you are correct} but here comes the " however " from the guy who drank from the water in the hottub outside Rich Stadium after the 1991 AFC Raider beating

53 to 3 to then go on to 4 super bowls only to have the doors slammed shut. Now you know, doors was not picked after the rock legends. Oh the ' however list '

- last years opener meant nothing, this years opener could have as the season plays out

- this years schedule is not any easier, well maybe just a little

- a AFC win is a AFC win

- if we end up 9-7 tie with the jacks, we could loss out on a wild card

- team confidents

- would have been a win with alot of mistakes that can be corrected

- 1 more in the win colume, what if it plays out that we were 1 win shy of making it

- last but not least, this is not the 1991-94 Bills that could score a ton of points and a loss to those teams would not have been the end of the season, the 2004 Bills, 1 extra loss would be the big difference

~~ when will the door reopen, I guess I'll have to be patient, again

luv ya Bills

Buffalo 20 Oakland 13

While I agree that it is good that we didn't lose a player for the season, here is the problem with your statement.

The Eagles and Panthers could still kick the Bills butt even without these injured players.

Now who am I supposed to feel sorry for? No thanks.

You can kiss Charles Rogers career goodbye, I can't think of anybody who has missed their first two seasons in the NFL and came back to be any type of impact player...it's a shame too, the guy has so much talent it's insane. I was questioning their selection of Roy Williams this year, but I guess they knew what they were doing.

You can kiss Charles Rogers career goodbye, I can't think of anybody who has missed their first two seasons in the NFL and came back to be any type of impact player...it's a shame too, the guy has so much talent it's insane.  I was questioning their selection of Roy Williams this year, but I guess they knew what they were doing.

31331[/snapback]

I'd be more concerned if it was a chronic knee/ankle/foot problem. If they can figure out why he has a brittle collarbone and how to keep it from breaking again, he will be ok.