Connecticut Bills Backers?

rockpile

Hey Rock- let me know if you want any info on places to eat, etc. New Haven and Wallingford are a little ways apart. I beleive the Bills Backers meet at the Ramada Inn in Wallingford but that info might be old and erroneous. I like Rookies in Cromwell for Bills games. There are a few Bills fans but not many. Great place to watch games though.

I just did a google search to no avail. 351 of us Bills Backers in CT although I dont see many out when I go out to watch games.

There is also a Damons in Chesire by where you are located. There will be some Bills fans there

There is a sports bar just off I-95 in Milford where I usually sneak away if I'm stuck with my wife's family in Trumbull during the season. I forget what it's called, though. They always seem to have all the games. Might be a little hike for you though.

There is a sports bar just off I-95 in Milford where I usually sneak away if I'm stuck with my wife's family in Trumbull during the season.  I forget what it's called, though.  They always seem to have all the games.  Might be a little hike for you though.

441248[/snapback]

Sounds like Bobby Valentines

I will be in the New Haven/Wallingford area Sunday and plan to watch the game with Babyrock. She has a place she usually goes to, but does anyone know where the backer's meet, or have a recommendation?

441192[/snapback]

Just go to NG's house. He LOVES company. No need to let him know either...just drop in. :)