Interesting. Parrish listed as "QUESTIONABLE"

richNjoisy

not so interesting then

more like, annoying

440536[/snapback]

Nah, we kicked asss last week man....not much is annoying this week....good job!

Nah, we kicked asss last week man....not much is annoying this week....good job!

440541[/snapback]

On the other hand, at bb.com, here is last week's injury report.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury.jsp

Parrish is listed as OUT

Could be that either ESPN page is not accurate OR that the report that Parrish was listed as questionable last week was inaccurate OR that the bb.com page was updated and change after the questionable report was first issued

Anyway, I will watch the bb.com page for an update.

-RnJ

not so interesting then

more like, annoying

440536[/snapback]

I wouldn't say it is annoying to me -- maybe to Gruden and company. It may be a move to make the Bucs at least think about "what if Parrish plays."

It seems like a good move to me.

Also, I can confirm that ESPN had him listed as questionable last week, too.

On the other hand, at bb.com, here is last week's injury report.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury.jsp

Parrish is listed as OUT

Could be that either ESPN page is not accurate OR that the report that Parrish was listed as questionable last week was inaccurate OR that the bb.com page was updated and change after the questionable report was first issued

Anyway, I will watch the bb.com page for an update.

-RnJ

440544[/snapback]

Well there ya go, then....looks like I'm the annoying one instead lol

I think he was listed as Questionable for the last game, too, actually. Someone posted about it before the decapitation of Houston.

440520[/snapback]

not correct. he was OUT on last week's official NFL injury report.

questionable means 50-50 chance. oh boy oh boy oh boy. :doh:

Consider the possibility of individuals within non-official organizations diddling with a betting line. Lots of bucsk are spent by NFL bettors and the fantasy crowd. Fiddling with reports and spreading rumors is a bookie's job- i.e. "rumors say that that horse appeared a bit hobbled in practice". :doh:

Old stuff. :D

Parrish was listed as "OUT" last week.  If he IS "QUESTIONABLE" this week, that's great news!  It means he's definitely back for game 3.

And as for still wearing a cast, he'll probably wear a cast for a good while after he returns, like Milloy did last year.

440557[/snapback]

How often do wide receivers play with casts on their wrists? Wouldn't that cut down on his ability to catch the football? I do expect to see Parrish back by week 4 or 5, but would be surprised to see him wearing a cast. I also do not expect to see him return kicks until about November when the Bills braintrust is confident that the wrist is fully healed.

Dave.

How often do wide receivers play with casts on their wrists?  Wouldn't that cut down on his ability to catch the football? 

440592[/snapback]

Relative to Josh Reed, you mean? :doh:

not correct.  he was OUT on last week's official NFL injury report.

questionable means 50-50 chance.  oh boy oh boy oh boy.    :doh:

440567[/snapback]

I think JP will really need him to open up the offense. We need more speed and Josh still aint cutting it.