Interesting. Parrish listed as "QUESTIONABLE"

richNjoisy

How often do wide receivers play with casts on their wrists?  Wouldn't that cut down on his ability to catch the football?

Not necesarily. If they made a special cast for him (which I'm sure they did), it would provide protection for the wrist without compromising his ability to catch the ball. And I haven't heard of a whole lot of WR's who have broken their wrists, so I can't comment on the "how often" question.

And as for returning punts or kicks, I doubt he does it this year.

Not necesarily.  If they made a special cast for him (which I'm sure they did), it would provide protection for the wrist without compromising his ability to catch the ball.  And I haven't heard of a whole lot of WR's who have broken their wrists, so I can't comment on the "how often" question.

And as for returning punts or kicks, I doubt he does it this year.

440627[/snapback]

Well, it'll be interesting to see if he does wear a cast when he comes back. I just would be very surprised that wearing a cast wouldn't adversely affect his ability to catch the ball. I've seen several d-backs play with casts, but can't recall ever seeing a wideout play with one (not saying it doesn't happen, just saying I can't recall seeing it).

Dave.