Who is everyone rooting for?

zevo

Jets or Dolphins?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Jets or Dolphins?

• Jets
    • Dolphins

who cares they both suck and this game really wont matter in the end...the jests are old...curtis martin can't keep running the ball 35 times a game and pennington's arm is so weak he has trouble tossing the ball to martin on sweep plays. the phish had a one game high becuz of a new coach and thats it they will soon return to old form...i voted i will "root" for the jests but thats only because i hate the dolphins...go bills!

I have no love for the Dolphins but I am so sick of hearing about the Jets here.

And here's why you should root for Miami:

They shouldn't win more than 7 or 8 games.

If the Jets lose, they're in a hole.

But really...you should worry about taking care of Tampa Bay. Similar team. Decent offense and solid D. That will be a tough game.

simple, the fins arent goign to even sniff the playoffs this year, and it will be fun watching the jets suck and flounder all season...even mroe fun watching the NYC media tear them apart...

I'm rooting against the jets

J-E-T-S Suck! Suck! Suck!

Is anybody REALLY worried about the standings in September? Yet, I continue to read, "Well, I don't want Miami to win 'cuz they'll be tied with us in first." DUH!

Let's be honest...the Dolphins aren't anything to worry about this year. And, as lousy as the Jets looked, they're a potentially more dangerous team than the Dolphins as far as the playoff chase is concerned. Hell, the Newark Star-Ledger predicted the Jets to go 12-4 this year (another reason to hope the Jets lose to Miami on Sunday). Any number of losses for the Jets to get early on is only better for us if we're to be a playoff contender. Just one less team to worry about.

That is, unless any of you are really concerned about Miami making noise this year.