Interesting reunion for McGahee Vs. Bucs

Mark Vader

I was looking at the Buccaneers roster, and I see that their backup free safety is Will Allen. For those of you who may not remember, Allen is the player who broke McGahee's leg in the Fiesta Bowl. Hmmm.

439794[/snapback]

Broke is too light of a description.

The word that comes to mind after seeing the video is MASSACRED. Still makes me queasy...

along the same lines, don't forget Gruden's comments [direct or indirect] about Losman during the offseason:

"With the pusuit of Garcia, the Bucs are signaling that they aren't ready to hand over the reigns to third-year quarterback Chris Simms.

"We don't give guys starting jobs here just because Buffalo is giving their guy [J.P. Losman] their job," Gruden told the two Tampa-area papers. "Chris Simms has to earn that right. He has to earn the right to be a starter. He hasn't done that yet. "

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that wasn't a cheap shot that got Willis hurt, was it? Seems like it was just one of those unfortunate things. Personally, I think we should send Allen some wings to thank him for enabling Willis to become a Bill.

Oh, and F Gruden. What an annoying little douchbag. :angry: