Bobby April must be smiling

ganesh

Snipped from the "Truth & Rumors" section in CNNSI

Make no mistake: Coach Mike Martz was more than a little miffed at the special-teams pratfalls that played a significant role Sunday in the Rams' 28-25 season-opening tumble in San Francisco. "That's very disheartening...very disturbing," Martz said Monday. Still, he was adamant in defending Bob Ligashesky, the former Jacksonville assistant who is in his first year as the Rams' special-teams coach.

-- St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Link to rest of them

CNNSI: NFL Truth and Rumors

Brought a smile to my face.  Everytime the Bills ST's do something well, I'd like to cut out the press clipping and email it to Martz.  What a putz. :devil:

439400[/snapback]

Mike Martz... I'm guessing that his membership in the "Genius coach Club" has expired by now... Talk about an illustration of the Peter Principle....

St. Louis Rams. Bad special teams. Hmmm.... seems like I've heard that one before. ;)

Here's the original article that quote is taken from. Based on MadMike's previous history with ST coaches, I give this guy precisely fifteen more games before he's looking for work again....

St. Louis Rams. Bad special teams. Hmmm.... seems like I've heard that one before. ;)

Here's the original article that quote is taken from. Based on MadMike's previous history with ST coaches, I give this guy precisely fifteen more games before he's looking for work again....

439724[/snapback]

You should be able to say the same thing about Martz, who, outside of Mike Tice, is a slam dunk for NFL's worst head coach.

But he still gets his playbooks from ACME, because his "Wile E. Coyote - Super Genius" club membership is still active...  :angry:

439708[/snapback]

I take it the latest newsletter you received from the club has the complete membership list? :)