Bucs Fan

Gullfer1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to a good game next week.  This should be a good test for the Bills.

437731[/snapback]

Should be a test for both teams. The only possible downfall for the Bills might be the Florida Heat . That being said I hope no major injuries. Some great players on different teams went down with injuries this past weekend.

Not talking smack.  Just looking forward to a good game on Sunday.  No Injuries. 

If your coming to Tampa bring your sun tan lotion temp will be in low 90s  Should be a good game.

437724[/snapback]

Welcome, stranger. I hope it's a good game. I imagine the home crowd will be pretty psyched for the home opener, after yesterday. I'm interested to see how JP does in someone elses house with a good defense. I honestly don't know what to think on this game, pre-season I chalked it up as a Bills loss. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't expect much scoring from either side - which is cool, I like watching defenses.

Welcome, stranger. I hope it's a good game. I imagine the home crowd will be pretty psyched for the home opener, after yesterday. I'm interested to see how JP does in someone elses house with a good defense. I honestly don't know what to think on this game, pre-season I chalked it up as a Bills loss. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't expect much scoring from either side - which is cool, I like watching defenses.

437742[/snapback]

I can assure you of one thing the true Buc fans know the Bucs are in for a tough game and have a lot of respect for your team. But as on every teams web site there are those "fools" who only talk smack and not good football. I don't talk smack. So again, heres to a good game.

I'll making the trek down from Buffalo...I think my seats are in the endzone opposite the pirate ship. Hopefully the cannons are silent on Sunday :doh: Looking forward to checking out the stadium and also seeing a good game. I agree, hopefully no injuries either way....too early for that.....

I'll be staying with my old college roommate in the Hyde Park section of Tampa- I heard its a good location. I'll be getting in on Thursday and partying till Monday! Good luck!

I can assure you of one thing the true Buc fans know the Bucs are in for a tough game and have a lot of respect for your team.  But as on every teams web site there are those "fools" who only talk smack and not good football.  I don't talk smack.  So again, heres to a good game.

437755[/snapback]

I think your team just put the entire NFC on notice yesterday. Absolutely nobody was talking about the Bucs chances for a spot in the playoffs. I'm seriously afraid our Bills will be entering a hornets nest in Tampa. This game will be won or lost on turnovers, period.

I'll making the trek down from Buffalo...I think my seats are in the endzone opposite the pirate ship.  Hopefully the cannons are silent on Sunday  :doh:  Looking forward to checking out the stadium and also seeing a good game.  I agree, hopefully no injuries either way....too early for that.....

I'll be staying with my old college roommate in the Hyde Park section of Tampa- I heard its a good location.  I'll be getting in on Thursday and partying till Monday!  Good luck!

437766[/snapback]

Along with the Sun Tan lotion don't forget the Alka Seltzer. And don't let the guys take to the bar with the "Dancing Girls" Wait thats where the fun is. Enjoy Tampa

Thanks for stopping by Gullfer1, and thanks for the good attitude. You'll probably get a little smack here, but most of the Bills fans on this board realize that he who opens his mouth the widest....

Would you be so kind as to give us a little insight on what we might expect to see out of your Bucs this Sunday? What are their strenths and weaknesses? As you may know, our offense has been built around Willis McGahee, but I see your boys held the Vikes to just 26 yards on the ground yesterday. What do you attribute that impressive stat to?

From the Bills you'll likely see a defense that is moving a million miles an hour, blitizing all the time. On offense, you'll see a lot of McGahee up the middle and around the ends, a lot of rollouts by J.P. Losman and probably a trick play or two.

Welcome to the board. I'm still stunned by that TD pass Griese threw while rolling to his left. I only caught glimpses on PrimeTime so I am wondering what your take is on what happened with Griese's two picks yesterday. Good defense? Poor read? Error by the receivers? Forced throws?

Should be a test for both teams.  The only possible downfall for the Bills might be the Florida Heat .  That being said I hope no major injuries.  Some great players on different teams went down with injuries this past weekend.

437741[/snapback]

I don't think that McGahee will be struggling in the heat...after playing in Miami. JP loves the sunshine being from California and playing in Tulane. The weather should not be as big a factor as a screaming crowd.

Welcome to the board! Tampa has a nice team and will be a big test for us. Tampa's offense was great last year and Cadillac will be a stud for you. I have Clayton on my fantasy team. Do you expect him to improve upon last year? I read he came into camp out of shape. He was amazing last year and at LSU. Should be a great game this weekend. Heres to no injuries

I don't think that McGahee will be struggling in the heat...after playing in Miami.  JP loves the sunshine being from California and playing in Tulane.  The weather should not be as big a factor as a screaming crowd.

437808[/snapback]

The weather's a bigger factor for the "big uglies" up front. So, Gullfer, having not seen the game, only the stats, I was wondering what your thoughts on Cadillac are? As good as the hype, or an average-at-best performance with one excellent run, or somewhere in between? I know it's always tough to guage things on one game, which is why I'm trying to keep myself from getting too excited either way about the Bills just yet.

Thanks for stopping by Gullfer1, and thanks for the good attitude. You'll probably get a little smack here, but most of the Bills fans on this board realize that he who opens his mouth the widest....

Would you be so kind as to give us a little insight on what we might expect to see out of your Bucs this Sunday? What are their strenths and weaknesses? As you may know, our offense has been built around Willis McGahee, but I see your boys held the Vikes to just 26 yards on the ground yesterday. What do you attribute that impressive stat to?

From the Bills you'll likely see a defense that is moving a million miles an hour, blitizing all the time. On offense, you'll see a lot of McGahee up the middle and around the ends, a lot of rollouts by J.P. Losman and probably a trick play or two.

437785[/snapback]

On defense, Booger McFarland and Hovan in the middle was able to stop the run. Last year teams just ran through the middle like butter. Hovan we picked up from the Vikings. We lso have some young blood on defense. Look out for Simeon Rice coming off the side or Ronde Barber coming un touched in the blitz. Also Brian Kelly and Derrick Brooks causing problems with interceptions and fumbles.But thats if everything goes ok.

On offense its all new trying to build around Carnell Williams running the ball. We have Alexs Smith rookie TE that had two touchdowns yesterday. We have Michael Clayton a good receiver plus some rookies thast look good. Michael Pittman who was running the ball last year will now be in the backfield with Williams either as a blocker or as a receiver out of the backfield. We also have Earnest Graham, RB who is a rookie that didn't play Sunday another good runner.

But to be honest, we have a lot of young guys on both defense and offense and really don't know from one Sunday to the next what will happen espically with stupid penalties. But as I said in my first post we respect your team and know it will be a tough game.

Along with the Sun Tan lotion don't forget the Alka Seltzer.  And don't let the guys take to the bar with the "Dancing Girls"  Wait thats where the fun is.  Enjoy Tampa

437783[/snapback]

And let us not ignore Grouper sammiches at Frenchy's.

On defense, Booger McFarland and Hovan in the middle was able to stop the run.  Last year teams just ran through the middle like butter.  Hovan we picked up from the Vikings.  We lso have some young blood on defense.  Look out for Simeon Rice coming off the side or Ronde Barber coming un touched in the blitz.  Also Brian Kelly and Derrick Brooks  causing problems with interceptions and fumbles.But thats if everything goes ok. 

On offense its all new trying to build around Carnell Williams running the ball.  We have Alexs Smith rookie TE that had two touchdowns yesterday.  We have Michael Clayton a good receiver plus some rookies thast look good.  Michael Pittman who was running the ball last year will now be in the backfield with Williams either as a blocker or as a receiver out of the backfield.  We also have Earnest Graham, RB who is a rookie that didn't play Sunday another good runner.

But to be honest, we have a lot of young guys on both defense and offense and really don't know from one Sunday to the next what will happen espically with stupid penalties.  But as I said in my first post we respect your team and know it will be a tough game.

437829[/snapback]

Honestly, I dont think the Buc's looked that good yesterday. I think the Vikings looked that bad. Though, Rice's chase and sack of Daunte was unbelievable. I heard the anouncer say that Rice raced Barber in a 20 yard dash and Rice won. So much for Barber's closing speed.