Our D

nemhoff

I had a couple of thoughts about our D, here we go...be nice

1. Pat who?

2. Kelsay is a player and I am super excited about the bookend with Schobel, he had a great game too!

3. I thought that Mcgee had an awesome game and we should be confident in both of our starting CB's

4. I love Troy V at Safety, man he had a strong game

I love watching our D, more than our O and hope that this year they are #1!!

3.  I thought that Mcgee had an awesome game and we should be confident in both of our starting CB's

4.  I love Troy V at Safety, man he had a strong game

437067[/snapback]

Granted I didn't spend the whole game concentrating on mcgee, but I think your #3 point was covered up by #4. I saw Vincent giving a good amount of help to terrence mcgee. Vincent looks like the real deal at fs, and seems fully comfortable. Him and Milloy will make an awesome safety tandem

1.  Pat who?

2.  Kelsay is a player and I am super excited about the bookend with Schobel, he had a great game too!

3.  I thought that Mcgee had an awesome game and we should be confident in both of our starting CB's

437067[/snapback]

True in most regards. Today I thought that the Texans were really bad. I'm excited for next week already.

i was listening to the afterwards interviews and i really liked how troy vincent said there was alot of work to still be done.wow! a dominate day and troy wants to be better,thats the sounds of a serious contender yes i love this d..........go bills in"05

Granted I didn't spend the whole game concentrating on mcgee, but I think your #3 point was covered up by #4.  I saw Vincent giving a good amount of help to terrence mcgee.  Vincent looks like the real deal at fs, and seems fully comfortable. Him and Milloy will make an awesome safety tandem

437129[/snapback]

Not only did he have the two picks, but he had a really nice hit to break up a deep pass after McGee was beaten. That would've been a big play for the Texans.

1.  Pat who?

2.  Kelsay is a player and I am super excited about the bookend with Schobel, he had a great game too!

437067[/snapback]

I'll echo your sentiments when we play a winner. Their line was worse than ours. Wow, and I didn't think that was possible.

Texans GM just said their next opponent, the Steelers, will be a bigger test because their  better than the Bills on both sides of the ball. I guess he's just setting the table for a 0-2 start.

437132[/snapback]

He's partially correct. The Steelers score TD's more than FG's in the red zone.

Texans GM just said their next opponent, the Steelers, will be a bigger test because their  better than the Bills on both sides of the ball. I guess he's just setting the table for a 0-2 start.

437132[/snapback]

Capers needs to shut his pie hole. His team just got smacked by McGahee running for over 100 yards and turning the ball over 5 times to Buffalo and he's downgrading us? That takes some balls.

Capers needs to shut his pie hole. His team just got smacked by McGahee running for over 100 yards and turning the ball over 5 times to Buffalo and he's downgrading us? That takes some balls.

437200[/snapback]

No kidding. Who the hell does capers think he is? Marz?

No kidding. Who the hell does capers think he is? Marz?

437302[/snapback]

Paraphrase...

Media: "So Dom, tell us about the whoppin the Bills just gave you..."

Capers: "The Bills???? They're nothin' compared to what we'll face next week!"

There's "coach-speak", then there's "dope-speak".

He's partially correct.  The Steelers score TD's more than FG's in the red zone.

437145[/snapback]

A win is a win. Man still see there is those Bills fans that cant accept that. I think the offense played very well for JPs first start.

Heck we didnt even have to punt until what the later part of the second quarter or even the third quarter?

Even on the Carr TD run the defense did what it was supposed to. I was stunned to see our LB (dont know who) continue to cover whoever and Fletcher come out of nowhere to push Carr OB. Discipline demonstrated and that means good coaching.....I love it

Paraphrase...

Media: "So Dom, tell us about the whoppin the Bills just gave you..."

Capers: "The Bills???? They're nothin' compared to what we'll face next week!"

There's "coach-speak", then there's "dope-speak".

437357[/snapback]

according to the initial post, it was the gm who said it, not capers. that would be charlie casserly.