I am Sick of Ray Lewis

plenzmd1

Allright, watching the night game and I am already sick of the blow job being given ray Lewis. Has made as many bad plays as good. God, I hate that stinkin team , maybe even more than Miami, all cause of that guy

436976[/snapback]

Disagree. Ray Lewis might be one of the only players deserving of the type of credit announcers give to all these players.

Allright, watching the night game and I am already sick of the blow job being given ray Lewis. Has made as many bad plays as good. God, I hate that stinkin team , maybe even more than Miami, all cause of that guy

436976[/snapback]

It's kinda cool watching the late game while it's still light outside, isn't it?

And as much as as I hate to admit it, Stojan is right.

Disagree. Ray Lewis might be one of the only players deserving of the type of credit announcers give to all these players.

436982[/snapback]

maybe I'm wrong, but i see tgis guy as all hype> That little ass fullback knocked him on his ass already. Watch him closely and see how many plays he makes when the lineman do not keep him clean. Almost nada

maybe I'm wrong, but i see tgis guy as all hype> That little ass fullback knocked him on his ass already. Watch him closely and see how many plays he makes when the lineman do not keep him clean. Almost nada

437004[/snapback]

It's not hype when you back it up. It's no coincidence that Ravens are consistently one of the best Ds. He's like a coach on the field. No doubt one of the best ever.

Has Ray Lewis ever made a play in the NFL where he had to take on an o-linemen?

Ever great play I ever see him make is when he has a clear shot at the tackle. To me is the single most OVER-RATED player in football.

Yes, Ray Lewis is good, but he's not Dick Butkis or Mike Singletary for that matter.

436976[/snapback]

the best LB in the NFL. future Hall of Famer. he deserves it. he deserves it MUCH more than Brady. if i ever see a slow motion replay of his FEET!!!!!! ill just ahve to kill madden.

436976[/snapback]

:angry:

I'd blame the announcers for the Hosanna's. One may dislike him, but he has an uncanny ability to be where the play develops, be it run or pass. He always reminded me of Rod Woodson in that respect.

Oh please. Ray Lewis is the best defensive player in the NFL. Ed Reed and Julius Peppers are second and third. Dwight Freeney, Richard Seymour, Roy Williams, Takeo Spikes are next, in my opinion.

I'm not saying the media doesn't yap about him....they do. But at least he's earned it. And besides, how is it Lewis' fault if broadcasters want to carry on about him?

Is he better than Singletary or Butkus? We can argue until we are blue in the face....what does it matter? The bottom line is, he's the best defender in the league right now.

Oh please. Ray Lewis is the best defensive player in the NFL. Ed Reed and Julius Peppers are second and third. Dwight Freeney, Richard Seymour, Roy Williams, Takeo Spikes are next, in my opinion.

I'm not saying the media doesn't yap about him....they do. But at least he's earned it. And besides, how is it Lewis' fault if broadcasters want to carry on about him?

Is he better than Singletary or Butkus? We can argue until we are blue in the face....what does it matter? The bottom line is, he's the best defender in the league right now.

437553[/snapback]

Can you post comparative tackle stats for ILB?