If it's on the TeeVee it MUST be true!

blzrul

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you know there was a football game today Debbie? Or do you just sit around waiting for these moments?

436654[/snapback]

My sweet friend, I am actually able to watch football, work on my 2006 marketing budget AND insult George Bush simultaneously.

I understand that would be beyond the mental capabilities of most people around here but thanks to my wi-fi network, DirecTV and of course super-high IQ I was even able to take the time to appreciate just how much better looking JP Losman is than either Blew Dreadslow OR David Carr...and regret I'm too old to do anything about it.

:doh:

My sweet friend, I am actually able to watch football, work on my 2006 marketing budget AND insult George Bush simultaneously. 

I understand that would be beyond the mental capabilities of most people around here but thanks to my wi-fi network, DirecTV and of course super-high IQ I was even able to take the time to appreciate just how much better looking JP Losman is than either Blew Dreadslow OR David Carr...and regret I'm too old to do anything about it.

:doh:

436705[/snapback]

Does this mean you don't love me anymore? Multi-tasking is so much more germane when you're doing something really important - like frying another batch of wings while watching the game and divoing 24 on A & E.

Does this mean you don't love me anymore? Multi-tasking is so much more germane when you're doing something really important - like frying another batch of wings while watching the game and divoing 24 on A & E.

436723[/snapback]

I'll always love you best right after JP and my fearless sea captain.

I don't fry wings anymore - up here, you must brine and smoke it., if you absolutely HAVE to have it I suspect that deep frying would bring the police to my door. It's not as bad as CA where you're expected to live on nuts and twigs, but close.

What a change from Texas where you fry everything from BVDs to Twinkies. :doh:

As much as I loathe your stupid and senseless partisan sniping that you seem to think passes for rational discussion...that was pretty damned funny.  :doh:

436905[/snapback]

If you scratched all irrational discussion on this board it would sure as hell save a lot of money on server space.