If it's on the TeeVee it MUST be true!

blzrul

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would carry a lot more weight if you weren't a f'in idiot.

438540[/snapback]

Me? Im a complete !@#$ing idiot. I never dispute that. And I do my best to change it.

You??...You and Deb-o and the rest of your ilk think youre really above it all. That what you say either has more weight or something. Either that, or youre complete !@#$ing phonies just trolling merrily along getting little chuckles when you pull off another hip-shot. Maybe its both. I have it on good authority that its more the latter. Either way, its pretty !@#$ed up behavior.

So yeah...I may be a maroon (mis-spelling intentional...dont want you to pick that one up)...but I acknowledge that and work to make it better. What YOU have wrong with you commonly requires therapy of some sort. So Id be careful if I was you.

And by the way...sometime this week...its going to change to "Vice President !@#$ing Moron" to YOU, pal. Althought Im not too sure all that will fit on my business cards.

Cheers!

Me? Im a complete !@#$ing idiot. I never dispute that. And I do my best to change it.

You??...You and Deb-o and the rest of your ilk think youre really above it all. That what you say either has more weight or something. Either that, or youre complete !@#$ing phonies just trolling merrily along getting little chuckles when you pull off another hip-shot. Maybe its both. I have it on good authority that its more the latter. Either way, its pretty !@#$ed up behavior.

So yeah...I may be a maroon (mis-spelling intentional...dont want you to pick that one up)...but I acknowledge that and work to make it better. What YOU have wrong with you commonly requires therapy of some sort. So Id be careful if I was you.

And by the way...sometime this week...its going to change to "Vice President !@#$ing Moron" to YOU, pal. Althought Im not too sure all that will fit on my business cards.

Cheers!

438628[/snapback]

<yawn>

Never met a vice president who didn't bore the sh-- out of me.  Never met one that did any actual work, either.

438755[/snapback]

Ill be sure to think of you when Im celebrating tonight. Kinda like the way Boston thought of the Yankees when they were partying in the visitor's clubhouse.

I've been a VP.  I've also refused a promotion to VP.  But keep thinking you're special, you friggin' moron.

438892[/snapback]

I was a VP once, never want to work that hard again. Being a line officer was more fun...especially when there were rookies to torture. :doh: