Official Bills/Texans thread

Fezmid

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He gave everybody in the stadium a near coronary, laying on the field writhing in pain after an akward tackle on his legs from behind. I about dropped a burrito in my speedo.

Then he walked off waiggling his right arm; maybe shoulder or elbow maybe even a mini-stinger.

He looked all right though.

P.S. Props to Sam Aiken. Setting picks, creating separation, blocking agressively. Nice opening for him.

Love the blue jerseys.  I wasn't around here in the 60's so really don't recall seeing them prior.  Helmets don't excite me, but love the jerseys!

436381[/snapback]

I agree - like the jersey, hate the helmet.

CW

He gave everybody in the stadium a near coronary, laying on the field  writhing in pain after an akward tackle on his legs from behind. I about put a burrito in my speedo.

Then he walked off waiggling his right arm, maybe shoulder or elbow maybe even a mini-stinger.

He looked all right though.

P.S. Props to Sam Aiken. Setting picks, creating separation, blocking agressively. Nice opening for him.

436379[/snapback]

Did they come out 3 wide?

Did they come out 3 wide?

436387[/snapback]

Yeah with just one back, but then they split him out wide before the snap and JP checked down to Reed for 6.

Looks like the Bills are flipping corners so Nate can chase Andre Johnson. It's not something they customarily do and should crteate an awesome world-class matchup to watch.

Round 1 to Nate, as Carr starred down Johnson on 3rddown of the opening series and Schobel got the sack on an inside twist.

JP looks dynamite and Lee ERvans is jsut torturing Phil Buchanan.

Love the blue jerseys.  I wasn't around here in the 60's so really don't recall seeing them prior.  Helmets don't excite me, but love the jerseys!

436381[/snapback]

we wore those uniforms until the close of the 1973 season, not just 60's friend

the only thing from 60's are the socks ...

and the BLACK SHOES are wicked ... love it !!

geesus, we look like Ohio State. Wonder if Lindell can go 6/6?

How 'bout some of them sprint options we saw in the preseason and I was eager to see all year? JP is smartly protecting the ball on early downs so loosen the leash in the red zone like you have over the rest of the field..

Purty please?