A Toast.

IDBillzFan

Look at it like the present you get to open on Christmas Eve...

436065[/snapback]

I never got to open presents on Christmas Eve. :w00t:

It is like opening up your presents on Christmas morning!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!

436111[/snapback]

I've been up since 3:30, will be heading for the Tailgate in about an hour to start getting set up.

Opening day of the NFL is without question my personal favorite day of the year. Great post, LA. My toast goes out to Scott for making our off season and build up and opening day far, far, far better than it was before TBD. Yeah, we have said it before, but it never gets old. This place is awesome, and makes following the Bills sooooooooo much better and more fun.

It was still light out where? Here? It was after 5 p.m. That's a nighttime game and you know it. Stop splitting hairs. Who was calling the game? Al Michaels and John Madden. And it was a Special Edition of WHAT? Monday NIGHT Football.

Not Monday It's Still Light Out Football.

Monday NIGHT Football.

Still light out. Hmfph.

You are one evil person, you know that? Evil. E.V.I.L. My preacher told me about dudes like you.

436062[/snapback]

Like you go to Church or talk to a preacher. :w00t:

I never got to open presents on Christmas Eve.  :w00t:

436135[/snapback]

...and there were no "Thursday Night Editions of Monday Night Football" before opening day when you were growing up either, were there? Coincidence? I think not. :w00t:

Please join me in a toast.

To Opening Day of The NFL.

For as far back as I can remember, I have always looked forward to Opening Day. As a kid, it meant all the cool holidays were about to start. The great thing about this day is that you can look forward to it all summer long and when you finally get to hang out with it, it never truly disappoints. It kicks Santa's ass all over the place. And at the end of the day it will create a schittstorm of conversation for six straight days.

So a toast; to you, Opening Day of the NFL. Know this: from this day forward I will follow you and your sixteen brothers, and then some. But just remember you're the special one. I will see you tomorrow and will stay with you from the moment the coffee is ready right through the day and straight to that very moment that I decide I would rather die a fiery death than spend another second staring at the disgusting mug of Paul McGuire in hi-def on a 60" screen.

Here's to the start of the cool holidays. Win or lose tomorrow, I love this !@#$ing game.

436021[/snapback]

AMEN!!!!!!!