Am I the only one

appooOnU

First off, That Jax Defense is fricken awsome. Great D-Line, great safeties.

We shoved them around, we had a diverse attack, what the Bills and Bledsoe did Sunday is probably the manual for beating the Jaguars.

I mean, we succesfully ran the ball AND passed the ball on these guys. Defensivly, we shut down the Jags deep attack with Clements and Vincent, We shut down Fred Taylor for the most part.

On the last drive, you have to give it up to Jimmy Smith. The guy is one of the best NFL recievers out there. And he made an incredible play. And 9 out of 10 times Clements knocks that ball away. After that I thought Leftwich was great on that drive. Give credit to where credit is due. Also recognize the weird mistakes we made. Moulds fumble on the goal line would have sealed the win for us. The penalty tha forced into a FG situation.

Jax is not better than the Bills and they are considered a playoff team.

Have some faith guys, this Bills team has the potential to be pretty damn good THIS year.

we lost that game because of the pre vent def. and thats the only reason ,we should have stayed in his face like we did for 58 min. he could not throw under heavy attact , then they let him stand there and pick out his recivers. get rid of that pre vent ,it only pre vents you from winning

To answer your question , "Am I the only one who thinks the Bills played well this Sunday" ?

Yes you are !

You play well when you win. That's it !

There are times when you play bad and win, but there is never a time when you play good and lose. IMO

in a 16 game season. it might be educational to look beyond the scoreboard.

Bills were never going to be undefeated so in my bok this loss is pretty much meaningless. In fact, as long as we stay near .500 through the midway point of the season I'll be happy because it'll put us in position for a playoff run. Unlike college football, NFL teams are evolutions and can afford early season losses. It takes these losses to improve. I view the Jacksonville game as a positive. We played well. Eric Moulds is going have a huge season. We proved we could run against a very good run defense. We proved we can protect Bledsoe somewhat. Bledsoe proved he can indeed get rid of the ball. 2 sacks in the entire game speaks for itself.

15 games left and everything to play for.

We shoved them around, we had a diverse attack, what the Bills and Bledsoe did Sunday is probably the manual for beating the Jaguars.

I mean, we succesfully ran the ball AND passed the ball on these guys. Defensivly, we shut down the Jags deep attack with Clements and Vincent, We shut down Fred Taylor for the most part.

On the last drive, you have to give it up to Jimmy Smith. The guy is one of the best NFL recievers out there. And he made an incredible play. And 9 out of 10 times Clements knocks that ball away. After that I thought Leftwich was great on that drive. Give credit to where credit is due. Also recognize the weird mistakes we made. Moulds fumble on the goal line would have sealed the win for us. The penalty tha forced into a FG situation.

Have some faith guys, this Bills team has the potential to be pretty damn good THIS year.

30473[/snapback]

I agree that the Bills played well...just not well enough to win. There were many positives to be taken from the game, but the bottom line is it's still an "L".

While Bledsoe looked better than last year, the "O" will have to put up more than 10 points to win games, especially on the road.

I agree that the Bills played well...just not well enough to win. There were many positives to be taken from the game, but the bottom line is it's still an "L".

While Bledsoe looked better than last year, the "O" will have to put up more than 10 points to win games, especially on the road.

30583[/snapback]

agree and we have a few games to try and get better. Like I said, the goal should be around 5 - 3 or 4 - 4.

I think, overall, we did not play pretty well. Overall, we dominated the friggin game. We !@#$ed up a couple of plays that were NOT the norm (EM fumble, stupid lateral, pass to shelton on 3rd & goal) and I think that we will correct those things. This team has a chance to be pretty good, but the Raiders and then 3 straight division games will tell us all we need to know.

That said, I am seriously concerned about our kicking game, that is not a minor problem.

in a 16 game season. it might be educational to look beyond the scoreboard.

30572[/snapback]

;)

Look...I realize they are not going to Win every Game...But they just lost a VERY winnable Game at Home. That means to make up for the loss, they have to win a MUCH tougher Road Game...

Well see how much the Scoreboard from Sunday can be ignored towards the end of this year. But it's never good to lose a Home Game...ever...

30473[/snapback]

JAcksonvilles D-Line starters this year had 1 sack a game last year????

Playoff team I think not?

Just trying to keep it in perspective...The Bills did not play bad but they were not playing a jugernaut maybe a 6-10 team.

I agree, the first 58 minutes were not too bad, lack of points notwithstanding.

Jax is a very underrated team.

That last drive was such a crusher, though I think Jimmy Smith made a helluva catch on the 4th-down play... can't help but be disappointed, especially Sunday night.

Just beat the Raiders, and everything will be better for awhile.

What a bunch of babies. We lost a game we should of won. It was Mularkeys coaching debut and he will learn from this. The team looked better than last year. Its tough to run on the Jags, and I thought the Bills did good. They should be able to run better on most teams.

There were mistakes, there were things they can do better and lets see if they improve. I think they will.

Every game this year is going to be close and hopefully we won't make the same mistakes at the end of them as we did on Sunday.

Raiders suck. Go bills.

To answer your question , "Am I the only one who thinks the Bills played well this Sunday" ?

Yes you are !

You play well when you win. That's it !

There are times when you play bad and win, but there is never a time when you play good and lose. IMO

30553[/snapback]

I dont agree....

And yes....I thought they did play well for the most part the things that killed us are not going to happen every week