Holy Crap boys and girls!

OnTheRocks

One game does not make a season. Remember two years ago? Bills 31 - Pats 0???? Patriots win the Super Bowl that year...

434719[/snapback]

The obvious point that everybody seems to be missing. The Pats just win. Period. Who cares if they looked dominating in their first game of the season.

For the first time ever i was impressed by an NFL pre-game show.  not the one on ESPN....but on ABC.

I hate the Patriots....but that was cool when they unveiled their Championship banner....and how cool would it be to run out on the field with Ozzy performing live?

And then the National Anthem with the fireworks.

VERY COOL!

434228[/snapback]

Trisha Yearwood should never let anyone photograph her from behind

Great Bills highlights in the Tim Magraw song.  :lol:

434651[/snapback]

Yeah, we got one: Takeo. And if we won the Super Bowl, they might give us one more insignificant clip in the following year's football opener halftime song.

What adds to us getting boned in that video is all the flak I am getting from fans of other teams about the BK commercial.

How can Michelle Branch lip sync at a huge LIVE pre-game show and get away with it, but Ashley Simpson gets slammed and is on every tabloid for lipping at SNL? Why even be there if you're not even going to sing? It's just as easy to throw a cd in. And that guy singing the Santana song sucked.

How can Michelle Branch lip sync at a huge LIVE pre-game show and get away with it, but Ashley Simpson gets slammed and is on every tabloid for lipping at SNL?  Why even be there if you're not even going to sing?  It's just as easy to throw a cd in.  And that guy singing the Santana song sucked.

434977[/snapback]

I don't know or care if Branch did actually sing. The difference is that the general moronic public can't tell the difference and need to see someone get flat out busted doing it. Everybody waits for the media to form their opinion for them. :lol:

For the first time ever i was impressed by an NFL pre-game show.  not the one on ESPN....but on ABC.

I hate the Patriots....but that was cool when they unveiled their Championship banner....and how cool would it be to run out on the field with Ozzy performing live?

And then the National Anthem with the fireworks.

VERY COOL!

434228[/snapback]

Is your "sarcasim" button malfunctioning?