Who wins the Matt Linehart Sweepstakes?

DeeRay

it will be the dolphins, the drowns will win at least 5 games this year, i can't see the dolphins improving at all. If the brown were to get it, they would drat a LT, like the kid from virginia, because Frye is going to turn out to be the 2nd best qb from the 05 draft (behind orton) the 49ers could also end up with the first pick, but qbs back to back wouldn't make sense, even if it's with the 3rd pick the dolphins get him. Plus i think Jacobs will prove to be a much better qb in the NFL.

I'm sure it will be the 49ers... which means they shouldn't have drafted Alex Smith.  They should have taken one of the stud runners or wideouts... and take Leinart next year.

BIG MISTAKE 49er fans!

432321[/snapback]

AGreed!!

Matt Leinhart is probably going to shun the NFL and go to grad school, perhaps to start a masters/PhD program. He's one smart guy. He is, honestly, taking one course this semester at USC. Ballroom dancing. No lie.

432542[/snapback]

You have to have a minimum number of credits to play. I know he's taking ballroom, which is a PE course, however, he probably has other patsy courses so he can be eligible.

I'm not sure what it is anymore, but I played D-1 baseball in college, and you had to carry at least 12 credits. I'm sure it's near the same now also.

You have to have a minimum number of credits to play.  I know he's taking ballroom, which is a PE course, however, he probably has other patsy courses so he can be eligible.

I'm not sure what it is anymore, but I played D-1 baseball in college, and you had to carry at least 12 credits.  I'm sure it's near the same now also.

432652[/snapback]

Don't you get sick of always being wrong? You have to take 12 credits unless you have less than that to graduate. This is Leinhart's fifth year and he only needs 2-3 credits to graduate, so he is taking one class. It's Ballroom Dancing.