• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy day at the Ralph...check this out!

Bills to honor McGinty

Buffalobills.com

09/06/2005 10:45 PM

Orchard Park, NY – The Bills announced that the team would be honoring Arthur "Magic Fingers" McGinty by adding his name to the Wall of Fame during halftime of the October 9 game against the Dolphins.

McGinty, the teams long-time official massuse, is being recognized for his years of hard work and devotion in touching so many Bills in so many ways. Bills President/GM Tom Donahoe commended McGinty for his toughness and committment to excellence, stating "He did what we needed him to do. Was it a glamorous job? Hell no. I mean, would you jam your hand into Bruce Smith's groin to work out a pull? Could you spend nearly a decade rubbing the knots out of Jim Richters immense ass? I didn't think so. The man is a living hero on this team for Gods sake."

Acknowledging that this annoucement was a bit of a surprise, Donahoe said that when McGinty caught former Bill Jim Leonhard peeing into his personal hot tub earlier this evening, he knew the time was right to give this man his due.

No kidding!

Bills release Adams, Schobel, Edwards, Posey, Spikes, Fletcher

Buffalobills.com

09/06/2005 10:53 PM

Orchard Park, NY – The Bills announced that the team has released DT Sam Adams, DE Aaron Schobel, DT Ron Edwards, LB Jeff Posey, LB Takeo Spikes and LB London Fletcher.

Correction on Bills release Adams, Schobel, Edwards, Posey, Spikes, Fletcher

Buffalobills.com

09/06/2005 10:54 PM

Orchard Park, NY – The Bills announced that the team has not released DT Sam Adams, DE Aaron Schobel, DT Ron Edwards, LB Jeff Posey, LB Takeo Spikes and LB London Fletcher. Head Coach Mike Mularkey was looking at the defensive depth chart for the season opener and accidentally fell asleep on the delete key.

apparently schneck has the best magic trick of all -- he made dorenbos disappear.

truthfully, i wish dorenbos all the best.  he has an amazing life story and has proven himself to be an incredible human being.  i get the feeling that he will do just fine without an NFL job.

best of luck, jon.

431447[/snapback]

Dumb move on TDs part. Bringing another Steeler in here and this clown hasn't snapped for us is going to cost a couple of games early on. Tom, why don't you suck up your pride and get rid of the real special teams problem.

Dorenbos was a quality guy. He did a fine job long snapping/ on special teams. I don't ever remember him screwing up. He was great for the community... remember when Moorman won the "Humanitarian of the year," it was Dorenbos the press got a lot of quotes from because he was always visting sick kids and helping in the community alongside Moorman. Dorenbos was a good guy and TD cut him for some Pittsburgh scumbag, who might cost the team even more money. How does this move make sense?

Dorenbos was a quality guy.  He did a fine job long snapping/ on special teams.  I don't ever remember him screwing up.  He was great for the community... remember when Moorman won the "Humanitarian of the year," it was Dorenbos the press got a lot of quotes from because he was always visting sick kids and helping in the community alongside Moorman.  Dorenbos was a good guy and TD cut him for some Pittsburgh scumbag, who might cost the team even more money.  How does this move make sense?

431895[/snapback]

What I CAN say is the move makes more sense than your post.

Gee, Jon...you're taking this kinda hard, aren't ya?

Dumb move on TDs part. Bringing another Steeler in here and this clown hasn't snapped for us is going to cost a couple of games early on. Tom, why don't you suck up your pride and get rid of the real special teams problem.

431553[/snapback]

Flush the season... our new long snapper's got three times the number of NFL games under his belt that JD had, but he's an ex-Steeler so he must suck. <_<

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Teague usually did it but he was hurt some last year and Dorenbos did some, plus I think one or two other guys may have snapped some for the PATS and FGs last year. Teague did the FGs and PATS the entire 2003 season.

431287[/snapback]

So is this also a move that allows the team to get rid of Teague after this year?