When are Practice Squads set?

PISSCHUNK

Once a player clears waivers, he can placed on the practice squad. The Giants, Bengals & Lions have already announced their practice squads as per KFFL.

429185[/snapback]

Yeah I just saw that. So we should be hearing some Bills PS squad very soon.

I'm actually hoping we see some roster moves aside from the PS being announced. Guys like Teyo Johnson and Wayne Lucier would be interesting pick-ups for this squad. Lucier worked with McNally and would be instant depth for our interior O-Line.

And I really like Teyo Johnson...the kid has some serious talent and is very versatile...which is exactly what Mularkey loves. I'd cut Geisenger and Neufeld and bring in Johnson and Lucier.

I'm actually hoping we see some roster moves aside from the PS being announced.  Guys like Teyo Johnson and Wayne Lucier would be interesting pick-ups for this squad.  Lucier worked with McNally and would be instant depth for our interior O-Line.

And I really like Teyo Johnson...the kid has some serious talent and is very versatile...which is exactly what Mularkey loves.  I'd cut Geisenger and Neufeld and bring in Johnson and Lucier.

429195[/snapback]

Agreed. I can't help but think we'll pick up some additional help. I'd love to see another kicker brought in for a tryout too.

According to KFFL, the only teams that have announced their practice squads are:

Patriots

Cards

Redskins

Jaguars

Rams

Jets

Chargers

Cowboys

Browns

Lions

Bengals

Giants

So we are among twenty teams that havent shown our practice squad yet...not a big deal, we might not hear anything until tomorrow.