George Wilson....Yeah!!!!

Thailog80

I'm afraid all Haddad could have done would have been to grow a few more inches, and become noticeably faster. I'm disappointed he didn't make it - he sure has enough heart to play this game.

I am happy about Wilson, too. Sure hope Reed makes the best of this (last?) opportunity!

With Coy Wire and George Wilson on the team, we're bound to win the NFL's humanitarian award. Too !@#$ing bad we're playing for the Super Bowl, though.

428474[/snapback]

Eeewww......please don't put Wilson and Wire in the same sentence together. :)

Im really happy he made it. A hell of a nice guy also. Woo hoo!!!  It sucks for Haddad.....What more can he do to make the team? Damn he worked hard.

428433[/snapback]

I like Wilson and I'm happy for him, but I'm shocked Haddad didn't make it. I thought Wilson would have been on the PS. I guess being the owner's long lost and newly found bastard child has its privileges! :P:)

Reed has outperformed all of the other WR's he was competing with in these areas :

-Routes (although Aiken was very close)

-Blocking (by a mile)

-Run after catch

He was also no worse than any of them in the hands dept. based on the games AND camp combined.

He definitely has to become consistent on Sundays, but it seems there are many of who can't figure out why he made it. Look to the points above :)

Reed has outperformed all of the other WR's he was competing with in these areas :

-Routes (although Aiken was very close)

-Blocking (by a mile)

-Run after catch

He was also no worse than any of them in the hands dept. based on the games AND camp combined.

He definitely has to become consistent on Sundays, but it seems there are many of who can't figure out why he made it. Look to the points above  :)

428645[/snapback]

I agree with you. I think the main reason for his sticking was his blocking ability, which is far superior to the other "reserve" WRs. That's huge in a "run first" scheme.