Bills Cut Roster to 53

Matt in KC

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought Jerman played alright in the preseason. McFarland was by far the worse lineman. I'm surprised about Tucker, he's kind of a dirty player though, was hurt a lot, and committed a lot of penalties. They must think Geisinger is alright- he's certainly a lot bigger and stronger than Tucker, upside must have been a factor.

Suprised they cut Gause, I thought he was one of the few bright spots yesterday, he'll probably be practice squaded with Eziekial and others.

You couldn't be further from the truth.  I gave up on Teague, but then last year, and theis year he has been one of our best (if not the best) O-linemen.

428455[/snapback]

Teague is just dissappointing. Too bad Lindell is not on that waive list :)

I actually thought Jerman played alright in the preseason.  McFarland was by far the worse lineman.  I'm surprised about Tucker, he's kind of a dirty player though, was hurt a lot, and committed a lot of penalties.  They must think Geisinger is alright- he's certainly a lot bigger and stronger than Tucker, upside must have been a factor. 

Suprised they cut Gause, I thought he was one of the few bright spots yesterday,  he'll probably be practice squaded with Eziekial and others.

428471[/snapback]

Practice squad should be interesting, mainly because there are always 1-2 players who have played the entire offseason with another team. My guess is that we'll see Ezekiel, Goldsberry, Gause, and Ritzmann definitely show up on the PS if they make it past waivers.

I can't !@#$ing believe JP Losman is still on this roster. What the hell are they thinking...

No real shocks--other than 7 wideouts-Tucker has a back injury--that's never a good sign for an offensive lineman. Drew Haddad's cut stems from the fact that he is not a top ranked punt returner on the team--Clements, Parish, Fast Freddie must be better in April's eyes. Aiken is a fiend on special teams. Burns makes it again based on special teams...

So we only have one backup DE on the entire roster?  Is TD looking to pick someone up or what?

428461[/snapback]

Notice that Lauvale Sape is still on the roster. Maybe they plan to use him as a DE as well?

Did anyone see Sape getting any reps at DE in training camp?

One good sign:  Leonhard made the roster.  Good job Jim!

Steve Tasker, Version 2.0 is set for take-off.

428436[/snapback]

He hasn't officially made it yet, nor have any other players on the bubble... let's see if TD goes after anyone else's cuts first.

Notice that Lauvale Sape is still on the roster. Maybe they plan to use him as a DE as well?

Did anyone see Sape getting any reps at DE in training camp?

428495[/snapback]

Sape and Bannan made the team.. 5 DTs.. unless Bannan switches to OL.