A modest proposal

Here we are a week before football season, and this board is being dominated by posts that sink to endless political bickering.

I suggest we make the effort to bring The Stadium Wall back to discussing Bills football. I as that folks resist the urge to make off-topic posts, especially if they involve anything that can become political.

PTR

I'm with you on the political bickering fact, but this disaster is very newsworthy... Keep the political bickering at PPP. I do think that we're a tight enough community that we can talk about the news. Don't forget the OT smiley though! But, PTR, you are right... keep the political BS at PPP.

Here we are a week before football season, and this board is being dominated by posts that sink to endless political bickering.

I suggest we make the effort to bring The Stadium Wall back to discussing Bills football.  I as that folks resist the urge to make off-topic posts, especially if they involve anything that can become political.

PTR

427382[/snapback]

AMEN!!!

It's FOOTBALL season folks!!!

I suggest we make the effort to bring The Stadium Wall back to discussing Bills football.  I as that folks resist the urge to make off-topic posts, especially if they involve anything that can become political.

PTR

427382[/snapback]

Well, you are a large part of it, bucko. I'm still waiting for your explanations and organization charts for the things you listed as facts. Or, did you forget that part? You, as usual don't have an answer when you get called out on your BS, you got called on it and now you want to do a Bills Kumbaya.

Go Bills. Rah team.

Back your crap up, or shut up and stay out of the way.

PTR

427382[/snapback]

Sure, here you go.

I have heard a couple sportcasters raving about how good Vilma for the JETS is, and how the JETS could have the best linebacking corps in the AFC EAST.

I didn't get to watch one single Jets game last year, except the one they lost to the Steelers.

And Vilma didn't look that tough to me in that one.

Is Vilma really all that? And to say the JETS 'backers are better than the Bills is crazy insane troll logic.

Well, you are a large part of it, bucko. I'm still waiting for your explanations and organization charts for the things you listed as facts. Or, did you forget that part? You, as usual don't have an answer when you get called out on your BS, you got called on it and now you want to do a Bills Kumbaya.

Go Bills. Rah team.

Back your crap up, or shut up and stay out of the way.

427413[/snapback]

Let. It. Go.

PTR

427382[/snapback]

You're right PTR. Let's start talking about how pitiful the Bills have looked and how this may be a LOOOONG season.

Let. It. Go.

427438[/snapback]

Hasn't stopped you, has it? Why should I let it go? Because I have to deal with it professionaly real world, real life while you cry Bad Bush in every post and since you're clueless fellow poster (among many) runts up something you agree with I should shut up? If you have a plan, let someone know.

Hasn't stopped you, has it? Why should I let it go? Because I have to deal with it professionaly real world, real life while you cry Bad Bush in every post and since you're clueless fellow poster (among many) runts up something you agree with I should shut up? If you have a plan, let someone know.

427450[/snapback]

Ok, we all know you and the Crap are smart and know everything. You've proved it over your 500 posts today. You win.

Now shut up and go back to PPP.

I dunno, the political stuff can get pretty confusing to me, but good lord we are talking about the biggest natural disaster any of us have ever seen. But, lets not talk about it and talk about Bills football?

Football season starts Septemeber 11th. The same day I'll be flying my flag high (or are we suppose to hang it at half mast?) because there are more important things in the world than how JP looks in a meaningless preseason game.

Whatever. Maybe so.  He's real smart, anyways.  He keeps telling me how dumb we are. Over and over and over.

427481[/snapback]

You pop in here with your holier-than-thou attitude, busting political balls all day long, only to be refuted time and again and THEN, when you have nothing else to say, you come back with your best defense being "Oh, forgive me because I'm not as smart as you."

There's no forgiving for that. BiB is good !@#$ing people and you're a dude who has to yell so you can enjoy the sound of yourself talking over the sound of everyone telling you to STFU.

I dunno, the political stuff can get pretty confusing to me, but good lord we are talking about the biggest natural disaster any of us have ever seen. But, lets not talk about it and talk about Bills football?

Football season starts Septemeber 11th. The same day I'll be flying my flag high (or are we suppose to hang it at half mast?) because there are more important things in the world than how JP looks in a meaningless preseason game.

427725[/snapback]

Well said!