Hey look at me I made a tackle!!

HelloNewman

I agree with everyone on this board. I cannot stand it when people like Clements , Spikes, and Fletcher make a basic tackle that is part of the game...get up...and dance around like they made the play of the year. The part I loved the most is when after they do all this dancing about they are the ones that end up losing the game for the entire team.

I tend to find that a lot of special teams players make a tackle of the ball carrier and they treat it like they won the super bowl.

My advice is simple like everyone else's.......you have not won anything to prove yourselves so far ....so can the stupid unecessary dancing around and get back to playing to win instead of dancing around like the 0-1 team you are!!!!

I agree with everyone on this board.  I cannot stand it when people like Clements , Spikes, and Fletcher make a basic tackle that is part of the game...get up...and dance around like they made the play of the year.  The part I loved the most is when after they do all this dancing about they are the ones that end up losing the game for the entire team.

I tend to find that a lot of special teams players make a tackle of the ball carrier and they treat it like they won the super bowl.

My advice is simple like everyone else's.......you have not won anything to prove yourselves so far ....so can the stupid unecessary dancing around and get back to playing to win instead of dancing around like the 0-1 team you are!!!!

29591[/snapback]

that spikes tackle was a solit hit behind the line and just killed the RB for a loss. you can get fired up for that. ok,

just as long as they dont celebrate after a tackle 5 yards down field.

Did anyone notice Shaud Williams when he scored a TD in the last preseason game. I think he startled the official when he tried to hand him the ball after scoring the TD to the point where the official did nothing for 3 or 4 seconds before finally taking the ball from him. That's when I became a fan of his and hope that he becomes a nfl regular.

cause you (the player) worked his ass off in little loop, high school, college and he is fired up taking on the best players in the world. I swear people in this town will B word about anything!

That's the point...why exactly are you celebrating a 2nd down tackle at the opponents own 25 yard line for???

29642[/snapback]

That's the point...why exactly are you celebrating a 2nd down tackle at the opponents own 25 yard line for???

29642[/snapback]

You mean to tell me when Spikes blew the helmet off the big bad rookie reciever with on of the hardest hits I've seen delivered by a Bill in years, you didn't get pumped up?

If you don't get pumped up just watching a play like that maybe you should try bowling.

I hate to tell you but watch some NFL classic films. Guys did the same thing back in the glory days.

They can dance all they want.....when the clock hits 0:00 and they are ahead on the scoreboard.

The biggest offender of the uneccessary dance would have to be Jerome Bettis. He makes a 3 yd run and gets up like he just won the mega millions.

that spikes tackle was a solit hit behind the line and just killed the RB for a loss. you can get fired up for that. ok,

just as long as they dont celebrate after a tackle 5 yards down field.

29643[/snapback]

Guess that was prodding the bear. :D

:doh::):lol:

cause you (the player) worked his ass off in little loop, high school, college and he is fired up taking on the best players in the world. I swear people in this town will B word about anything!

29651[/snapback]

To each their own. I just feel the focus should be on getting back in the huddle and ready for the next play, not running 20 yards in the opposite direction so you can do your little dance without any players getting in your way. The days of high fiving and giving a guy a slap on the shoulder pads isn't enough anymore. You know why.....Because that doesn't get you on ESPN Prime Time. :doh: