ESPN New Bills Preview

Ramius

During a discussion of Patriot opponents on WEEI in 2005, every team BUT the Bills were analyzed.  How's that for disrespect?

PTR

424597[/snapback]

Fine with me I want the Pats and ever other team in the league to ignore us and look beyond our games. Local Pats fans I have met are worried about the Bills at least the ones who know squat about football that is.

Fine with me I want the Pats and ever other team in the league to ignore us and look beyond our games.    Local Pats fans I have met are worried about the Bills at least the ones who know squat about football that is.

424621[/snapback]

Belichick is a great coach, no question, but how long can a team have it's nuts washed by the local media before they start believing their own hype? I'm praying the Pats players start thinking like Pete Shepard on WEEI.

PTR

Belichick is a great coach, no question, but how long can a team have it's nuts washed by the local media before they start believing their own hype?  I'm praying the Pats players start thinking like Pete Shepard on WEEI.

PTR

424640[/snapback]

I am not sure Belichick is that great a coach lets see what happens now that Charlie and Romeo are gone. But the media is in love with this guy and so are the officials.

What always amazed me was they call BB a defensive genious and the only solution he had to stop the KGun was to have his players fall down and fake injuries to get stoppage in play.

Fine with me I want the Pats and ever other team in the league to ignore us and look beyond our games.    Local Pats fans I have met are worried about the Bills at least the ones who know squat about football that is.

424621[/snapback]

Well, after starting 7-1, I think teams will start to notice :doh:

Pretty much the same blather I read everywhere...

"What were the Bills Thinking? Cutting a proven leader in Bledsoe and starting a rookie. They will do worse than before, because young QB's always fail."

It's a tired mantra...

It is a valid concern having a new QB who only had 5 attempts in actual games last year, but it isn't as if he's never played the position... We didn't take someone off the streets and say, "Hey, go play QB for the Bills."

Just get the damn games started and we'll see how he does... It is BS for everyone to say JP isn't everything to this team, he is the beginning of every offensive play... it is important... but, it isn't his responisiblity to carry the team on his shoulders either.

I'd be lying if I said I was 100% confident that JP will carry us to the playoffs this season. But, I don't think Mularkey is going to let him languish at the position if he struggles badly either.

Pretty much the same blather I read everywhere...

"What were the Bills Thinking?  Cutting a proven leader in Bledsoe and starting a rookie.  They will do worse than before, because young QB's always fail."

424716[/snapback]

Actually, do you know what annoys me more? A majority of the national media are really on Bledsoe's back this year, saying that the Cowboys were fools for bringing him in, and that he's clearly broken down and completely immobile in the pocket. Even Theisman commented that when he does has time, his passes are nowhere near as accurate as they should be.

Yet, because we got rid of him, we are the doomed ones.

Yep, makes perfect sense.

I dont know if Losman is the answer, but I guarantee that Bledsoe was not.

But hey, we cant let facts get in the way of ESPN's boshizzle my nizzle reportin'! Boo-yeah!

Key Departures:

QB Drew Bledsoe; RB Dante Brown; RB Travis Henry; OT Jonas Jennings; S Pierson Prioleau; FS Izell Reese; DT Pat Williams.

Who is Dante Brown?

424836[/snapback]

You might be looking at a line infringement suit if you are not careful. However, this is who I think it is: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6685/news