we will start the year 2-5...

Justice

This will probably get me in trouble but, can you envision this team winning @Oak, vs. N.E., @N.Y. and @ Balt.? I don't think so. I forsee a team that starts weak but finishes strong. 7-2 in the final 9 for a 9 & 7 record. I even see us winning 5 straight at the end of the season and I think that JPL will have alot to do with that winning streak as well as the offense jelling and learning the system. If that's good enough for a playoff spot, I don't know.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably get me in trouble but, can you envision this team winning @Oak, vs. N.E., @N.Y. and @ Balt.? I don't think so. I forsee a team that starts weak but finishes strong. 7-2 in the final 9 for a 9 & 7 record. I even see us winning 5 straight at the end of the season and I think that JPL will have alot to do with that winning streak as well as the offense jelling and learning the system. If that's good enough for a playoff spot, I don't know.

29497[/snapback]

Baltimore has shown absolutely nothing this year, and if Ogden is out an extended period of time or Lewis is tied up in court, they could go 4-12. Their defense was beaten by the Cleveland(?!?) offense? Yeah, they're a powerhouse.

New England gave up a ton of yards against Indy and needs to prove they can stop the run. Until they do, I like the Henry/McGahee matchup against them.

Do you think that Curtis Martin is going to gain 200 yards every week? How will the Jets look when they play a defense that can stop the run?

Shut down Rich Gannon and the the Raiders are done. The Bills secondary is better than Pittsburgh's. And if Staley could gain yards against the Raiders D, then Henry and McGahee will do fine.

Every team has questions right now. Every team has its weaknesses. Throwing in the towel after one week is a bit extreme, to say the least.

Baltimore has shown absolutely nothing this year, and if Ogden is out an extended period of time or Lewis is tied up in court, they could go 4-12.  Their defense was beaten by the Cleveland(?!?) offense?  Yeah, they're a powerhouse.

New England gave up a ton of yards against Indy and needs to prove they can stop the run.  Until they do, I like the Henry/McGahee matchup against them.

Do you think that Curtis Martin is going to gain 200 yards every week?  How will the Jets look when they play a defense that can stop the run?

Shut down Rich Gannon and the the Raiders are done.  The Bills secondary is better than Pittsburgh's.  And if Staley could gain yards against the Raiders D, then Henry and McGahee will do fine.

Every team has questions right now.  Every team has its weaknesses.  Throwing in the towel after one week is a bit extreme, to say the least.

29543[/snapback]

How you are not implying that the Bills can stop the run....

I think that we might struggle with AZ too.

How you are not implying that the Bills can stop the run....

I think that we might struggle with AZ too.

29730[/snapback]

How am I not what? The Bills did a nice job of stopping a good running team yesterday.

And AZ will struggle with us.

29497[/snapback]

Your prophecy is so specific. I can't really see past next week. Yes, I think we have a very good chance to get to 1-1. Other than that, who knows?

• 3 weeks later...

29497[/snapback]

I had to dig up a old post just to let you guys know that I still feel the same way. We are a talented team. We're just not a good team yet because we keep killing ourself. Milloy will solidify the secondary and the long passes we have been giving up lately will cease. The O-line really isn't as bad as we think and sooner or later the penalties have to slow down. We can turn things around!

I had to dig up a old post just to let you guys know that I still feel the same way. We are a talented team. We're just not a good team yet because we keep killing ourself. Milloy will solidify the secondary and the long passes we have been giving up lately will cease. The O-line really isn't as bad as we think and sooner or later the penalties have to slow down. We can turn things around!

55249[/snapback]

2 & 5 to start the year and 7-2 to finish! Mark my words!

Once again, I STILL feel the same way. This team will finish strong!

29497[/snapback]

As the old saying goes...You can wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one gets filled up first.

Baltimore has shown absolutely nothing this year, and if Ogden is out an extended period of time or Lewis is tied up in court, they could go 4-12.  Their defense was beaten by the Cleveland(?!?) offense?  Yeah, they're a powerhouse.

New England gave up a ton of yards against Indy and needs to prove they can stop the run.  Until they do, I like the Henry/McGahee matchup against them.

Do you think that Curtis Martin is going to gain 200 yards every week?  How will the Jets look when they play a defense that can stop the run?

Shut down Rich Gannon and the the Raiders are done.  The Bills secondary is better than Pittsburgh's.  And if Staley could gain yards against the Raiders D, then Henry and McGahee will do fine.

Every team has questions right now.  Every team has its weaknesses.  Throwing in the towel after one week is a bit extreme, to say the least.

29543[/snapback]

The Bills' secondary is better than Pittsburgh's. Huh? With Coy Freakin' Wire back there? You kiddin' me? Get off the crack. If the Steelers have something to play for in the closer, I shudder to think what Big Ben will do to that secondary. Milloy or no Milloy. Vincent or no Vincent.

29497[/snapback]

Bharami, you are the man. I hope your prediction for the last 9 games is as accurate as the first 7.