we will start the year 2-5...

Justice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lose a dominating coordinator that will be very hard to copy. Second romeo crowell could be going to a HC job when all the sh=t hits the fan in a couple of weeks. Like, Seattle, Sanfrancisco, Mijami, New Orleans possibly KC.

Different systems equal different pats team. Some might adjust to it. Some might just screw it up.

165305[/snapback]

Umm, their D system won't change if/when Romeo leaves....that's a Belichick system, and he's the mastermind behind it. As for Weis, I've never thought he was that impressive as an O coordinator to begin with and I don't think losing him will be that important. You're dreaming if you think the Pats are going so suddenly crumble next year. The Bills need to step up their play, because the Pats aren't going to regress.

This will probably get me in trouble but, can you envision this team winning @Oak, vs. N.E., @N.Y. and @ Balt.? I don't think so. I forsee a team that starts weak but finishes strong. 7-2 in the final 9 for a 9 & 7 record. I even see us winning 5 straight at the end of the season and I think that JPL will have alot to do with that winning streak as well as the offense jelling and learning the system. If that's good enough for a playoff spot, I don't know.

29497[/snapback]

Damn it! I hate it when I'm right.