I want this STOP!!

ARGB52

This celebrating 15 yds from your team after you made a tackle has got to stop. The ref's should throw the flag for unsportsmanlike conduct or something. I do not mind if you celebrate with your team-mates or slap somebody five but this garbage that Fletcher and Spikes do and anybody else has got to stop.

If I where Ralph I would go to the locker room and tell the players if you do it I will fine you. If the union wants to fight me so what - at least it would bring the issue out to the public. This is not the WWF. It shows up the players on the other team and it makes your own players feel like crap. This is done for one reason and one reason only- Free Agency. If people notice you then you will get more money when your contract is up.

It is the same reason Clements went for the INT instead of the knockdown. You don't get money for knockdowns you get money in F. A. for INT's. Players are playing dumn because stats are more important the winning.

In F. A. you get the big money because you have been a pro- bowl player not because you are on a winning team. This is wrong.

I hope the league addresses the celebration issues after a tackle or a sack it is getting Way out of hand and it is ruining the game.

This celebrating 15 yds from your team after you made a tackle has got to stop. The ref's should throw the flag for unsportsmanlike conduct or something. I do not mind if you celebrate with your team-mates or slap somebody five but this garbage that Fletcher and Spikes do and anybody else has got to stop.

If I where Ralph I would go to the locker room and tell the players if you do it I will fine you. If the union wants to fight me so what - at least it would bring the issue out to the public. This is not the WWF. It shows up the players on the other team and it makes your own players feel like crap. This is done for one reason and one reason only- Free Agency. If people notice you then you will get more money when your contract is up.

It is the same reason Clements went for the INT instead of the knockdown. You don't get money for knockdowns you get money in F. A. for INT's. Players are playing dumn because stats are more important the winning.

In F. A. you get the big money because you have been a pro- bowl player not because you are on a winning team. This is wrong.

I hope the league addresses the celebration issues after a tackle or a sack it is getting Way out of hand and it is ruining the game.

29399[/snapback]

Agreed. One of the things that make the NFL unwatchable at times. Between that and the endless commercials.

Let me add that I loved Bruce Smith's Fred Sanford sack routine back in the day, but, you know, Bruce Smith was only the greatest pass rusher of all time. Bruce earned the right to do whatever he damn well pleased on the field. When I see London Fletcher and Nate Clements doing this stevestojan (to say nothing of Bobby Shaw and the departed and unlamented Peerless Price), it makes me want to puke.

29399[/snapback]

Nicely said. Solution: Current yardage penalties + disqualification. A repeat after the disqualification = 1-game league suspension - which can be a lot of $$$.

You don't get money for knockdowns you get money in F. A. for INT's. Players are playing dumn because stats are more important the winning.

29399[/snapback]

Not that I disagree with you, but I think Winfield would have a pretty good argument against that.

Wow way to make the NFL stand for NO FUN LEAGUE.

Come on give me a break. I think teams have alot more to worry about then if their players get excited after the play.

Players like London Fletcher psyche up the crowd. How can that be bad?

Wow way to make the NFL stand for NO FUN LEAGUE.

Come on give me a break.  I think teams have alot more to worry about then if their players get excited after the play.

Players like London Fletcher psyche up the crowd.  How can that be bad?

29559[/snapback]

The Bills aren't paying Fletcher to "psyche up the crowd". He is being paid to make plays and when we gets done making a play, getting his A$$ back in the huddle!!! :doh:

PS If that's the role he wants to play, have him try out for the Jills to become the only male cheerleader in the group.

I think people are focusing on the wrong things here... we didn't lose the game because people celebrated... athletes are definitely overpaid but football players put a lot of time into just getting ready for a 16 game season... football is a game of emotion and you can't that that out of the game... the guys on the

Bills weren't taunting their opponents... they were fired up and i believe made the majority of the crowd fired up... if the Bills win the game, no one says a word...