JP's post-game audio

nodnarb

listen to JP's postgame comments at bb.com

Refreshing. He knows he hesitated and didn't pull the trigger, and admitted that the blocking was there, the routes were there, and he didn't pull the trigger.

Granted, it's a concern that he's capable of seeing open receivers and not pulling the trigger, but AT LEAST he is aware of his own play and willing to admit that he hesitated. For 3 years we saw Drew hesitating, losing games due to the failure of the offense, and then saying things like 'we just didn't get it done', instead of "I just didn't get it done".

JP had a BAAAD game. But the first step in improving is awareness of the problem(s). At least he has that part down.

It was refreshing to hear them comments, and after seeing some stats from other QB's, I wasn't so worried.

CP/AT YDS TD INT

C. Palmer 13/25 136 0 0

K. Boller 5/11 53 1 1

A. Brooks 10/20 139 0 0

Big Ben 6/15 57 0 1

Pennington 5/11 36 0 2

B. Favre 9/21 69 0 2

JP is a little more raw then I prefer, but he isn't going to get any better sitting on the bench. It would also help if Willis ran the ball a little better, but god forbid anyone says anything bad about him.

No matter what, if Willis is as ineffective during the regular season, as he has been this preseason, this offense is in trouble. It don't matter who the QB is.

It was refreshing to hear them comments,  and after seeing some stats from other QB's,  I wasn't so worried.

CP/AT YDS TD INT

C. Palmer 13/25  136  0    0

K. Boller    5/11    53  1    1

A. Brooks 10/20  139  0  0

Big Ben    6/15    57  0  1

Pennington 5/11    36    0  2

B. Favre    9/21    69    0  2

JP is a little more raw then I prefer,  but he isn't going to get any better sitting on the bench.  It would also help if Willis ran the ball a little better,  but god forbid anyone says anything bad about him.

No matter what,  if Willis is as ineffective during the regular season,  as he has been this preseason,  this offense is in trouble.  It don't matter who the QB is.

420402[/snapback]

How come you didn't add Tom Brady to this list. He had a mediocore game as well. If you have a man crush on Brady, it's okay to come out of the closet. :(

at least he didn't blame everyone else, like many quarterbacks do. It seems like the very best quarterbacks blame themselves when blame is deserved. JP might have sucked last night, but he is showing that he's making great strides in becoming the undisputed leader of this team.

Refreshing. He knows he hesitated and didn't pull the trigger, and admitted that the blocking was there, the routes were there, and he didn't pull the trigger.

Granted, it's a concern that he's capable of seeing open receivers and not pulling the trigger, but AT LEAST he is aware of his own play and willing to admit that he hesitated. For 3 years we saw Drew hesitating, losing games due to the failure of the offense, and then saying things like 'we just didn't get it done', instead of "I just didn't get it done".

JP had a BAAAD game. But the first step in improving is awareness of the problem(s). At least he has that part down.

420382[/snapback]

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=28932 :(

Refreshing... you know what they say about great minds.. :lol:

lHe knows he hesitated and didn't pull the trigger,

420382[/snapback]

I guess we should expect a little of this after he had to spend a year under the tutelage of Bledsoe. I agree, though, he's tough on himself and doesn't blame the lack of running game, etc.

420382[/snapback]

JP doesn't have to carry this team and he knows that. It is very nice to hear, however. The makings of a true leader. Unlike some in the past who were so plagued by their own narcissistic delusions.

How come you didn't add Tom Brady to this list.  He had a mediocore game as well.  If you have a man crush on Brady, it's okay to come out of the closet.  :(

Are you daft? Brady led the Pats to all 5 of their scores in just over two quarters of play. His line (12/21, 57%, 127 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT) was far better than all the other QBs listed.

It's funny you mention Brady man-crushes. You seem to have one yourself.

JP doesn't have to carry this team and he knows that.   It is very nice to hear, however.   The makings of a true leader.   Unlike some in the past who were so plagued by their own narcissistic delusions.

420505[/snapback]

What the !@#$ are you talking about??? This is my !@#$ing team and don't you forgot it.... :( I am the straw that stirs this drink--the scooper that picks up this poop--the knife that spreads this peanut butter...shut the hell up...

Love,

Dougie ...

Drew...

Kelly had the same attitude--but guess what--he backed it up...

Are you daft?  Brady led the Pats to all 5 of their scores in just over two quarters of play.  His line (12/21, 57%, 127 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT) was far better than all the other QBs listed.

It's funny you mention Brady man-crushes.  You seem to have one yourself.

420515[/snapback]

Dude, do you just do a keyword search for "Brady" or "Patriots" or do you actually read all these Bills posts? :(

What the !@#$ are you talking about???  This is my !@#$ing team and don't you forgot it.... :(  I am the straw that stirs this drink--the scooper that picks up this poop--the knife that spreads this peanut butter...shut the hell up...

Dougie ...

Drew...

420520[/snapback]

We need another cocky s.o.b. QB who can get it done and actually LEAD this team. It's been too damned long. I'm tired of having SB caliber defenses and not be able to do anything with them.

We need another cocky s.o.b. QB who can get it done and actually LEAD this team.   It's been too damned long.   I'm tired of having SB caliber defenses and not be able to do anything with them.

420526[/snapback]

Its hard for JP to assume that role right now. There's too many other leaders (Fletcher, Spikes, Milloy, Vincent, Moulds, Adams) but there is a chance for him to take the offense by the short hairs between now and the end of the season and I think he will. He will be in a vets face on the sideline by about week 5 or 6--I think either Bennie Anderson or Mike Williams-- for a mistake and it will flow from there...

There are going to be so many "The maturation of JP Losman" events this year that it will be really fun to watch...plus he is really frightening and exciting when the ball is in his hands and he is improvising...get out the nitro glycerine pills baby--this year is going to be a wild one...

Dude, do you just do a keyword search for "Brady" or "Patriots" or do you actually read all these Bills posts?  :(

I look through most of the threads that look interesting.

I think what you're seeing is a testament to just how much the Pats are brought up around here, because I have never (and will never) mention the Pats on this board without it being a reply to someone who did mention them.

I have never (and will never) mention the Pats on this board without it being a reply to someone who did mention them.

420539[/snapback]

Big surprise. You're a follower, not a leader. Won't take the initiative, but will pile on when the job is started. You're like the Coy Wire of Pats fans.

Big surprise. You're a follower, not a leader. Won't take the initiative, but will pile on when the job is started. You're like the Coy Wire of Pats fans.

No, I just feel that as a guest on this boards, one of my duties is to not force subject matter on you guys. But if you start, I'll join in, because I know the subject matter has been deemed appropriate.

Are you daft?  Brady led the Pats to all 5 of their scores in just over two quarters of play.  His line (12/21, 57%, 127 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT) was far better than all the other QBs listed.

It's funny you mention Brady man-crushes.  You seem to have one yourself.

420515[/snapback]

Well you're the one ALWAYS spouting about his over 60% completion rate. He was off that mark last night douchebag. And oohhh, 1 TD, that's spectacular. How many of those 5 scores were TD drives? 1, 2 maybe. Again, Vaginatieri saves TBs bacon.

Yeah, you're right. I have a major crush on the man of your dreams. And speaking of man crushes, why do ALL of your avatars have Tom Donahoe in them, coincidence maybe, I think not.