JP's post-game audio

nodnarb

Well you're the one ALWAYS spouting about his over 60% completion rate.  He was off that mark last night douchebag.

My apologies, I didn't realize completion rate was the only statistic that existed.

Brady's QB rating last night was 90.8. Hardly mediocre. For comparison, here are the QB ratings for the other guys:

Palmer - 68.1

Boller - 52.5

Brooks - 72.7

Roethlisberger - 23.5

Pennington - 14.0

Favre - 11.9

And oohhh, 1 TD, that's spectacular.  How many of those 5 scores were TD drives?  1, 2 maybe.

Can't you add 7s and 3s? 27 points = 3 TDs and 2 FGs

Again, Vaginatieri saves TBs bacon.

A little research can help you avoid comments like this.

Yeah, you're right.  I have a major crush on the man of your dreams.

I KNEW it.! :(

And speaking of man crushes, why do ALL of your avatars have Tom Donahoe in them, coincidence maybe, I think not.

It might have something to do with my screen name. The name, before you ask, is based on an in-joke with a Bills fan who posts here and on my Pats board.

My apologies, I didn't realize completion rate was the only statistic that existed.

No, but it seems to be the one you always bring up. (does your little hissy fit with AKC ring a bell?)

Palmer - 68.1

Boller - 52.5

Brooks - 72.7

Roethlisberger - 23.5

Pennington - 14.0

Favre - 11.9

420621[/snapback]

Boy, that's a whole lot of talent you listed there. How about some ratings from other QBs.

McNabb - 138.8

Culpepper - 118.8

Brees - 144.4

Collins - 103.6, imagine that Kerry "Tom" Collins higher than Brady. How is that possible.

This is all I have to say. I will not keep going back and forth like some idiots do. Have a dandy day. :(

No, but it seems to be the one you always bring up. (does your little hissy fit with AKC ring a bell?)

I take it you didn't read that thread? We were arguing about deep pass performance and frequency, not completion percentage.

Boy, that's a whole lot of talent you listed there.  How about some ratings from other QBs.

McNabb - 138.8

Culpepper - 118.8

Brees - 144.4

Collins - 103.6

What do those numbers have to do with anything?

You stated that Brady's performance yesterday was comparable to the performances of Palmer, Boller, Brooks, Roethlisberger, Pennington, and Favre.

I then pointed out that Brady QB rating yesterday was 90.8, and that the QB ratings of the six QBs to whom you compared Brady were very low (a combined 39.7, to be precise).

I never mentioned McNabb, Culpepper, Brees, or Collins; nor did I ever imply that Brady's Friday QB rating was as high as theirs were. I was simply pointing out that you comparison of Brady's performance to the performances of the six aforementioned passers is based only on willful ignorance.

I take it you didn't read that thread?  We were arguing about deep pass performance and frequency, not completion percentage.

What do those numbers have to do with anything?

You stated that Brady's performance yesterday was comparable to the performances of Palmer, Boller, Brooks, Roethlisberger, Pennington, and Favre.

I then pointed out that Brady QB rating yesterday was 90.8, and that the QB ratings of the six QBs to whom you compared Brady were very low (a combined 39.7, to be precise).

I never mentioned McNabb, Culpepper, Brees, or Collins; nor did I ever imply that Brady's Friday QB rating was as high as theirs were.  I was simply pointing out that you comparison of Brady's performance to the performances of the six aforementioned passers is based only on willful ignorance.

420654[/snapback]

Hollywood Retard, I said he was mediocre. Can you read. Do you know what mediocre means? Middle, average, etc. You are dumber than I thought. And you have the balls to use the word ignorance. You are too much. You should follow in your brother T-bones footsteps and find a place to go where people actually care what you have to say.

Hollywood Retard, I said he was mediocre.  Can you read.  Do you know what mediocre means?  Middle, average, etc.

The question is, do you know what it means?

The middle/average QB rating for qualifiers this preseason is Steve McNair's 73.0

Care to explain how 90.8=73.0?

Besides, your benchmark for "mediocre" was defined the second you wrote:

How come you didn't add Tom Brady to this list. He had a mediocore game as well.

By comparing Brady to the six QBs mentioned and saying that his play was mediocre "as well," you indicate that the six QBs combined 39.7 passer rating can be defined as "mediocre" under your understanding of the meaning of the word. Thus, using your definition, Brady's rating was more than 50 points above average.

Brady's 90.8 is well above "mediocre" in any case, though. But you know that.

You are dumber than I thought.  And you have the balls to use the word ignorance.  You are too much.

:D

Ah, irony.