For the gameplan he was given

BF_in_Indiana

Bledsoe made one bad play yesterday within the gameplan he was given. Other then that Drew did exactly what was asked of him within the gameplan. The problem was the gameplan was "play not to lose" instead of a winning one.

Anyone that says Bledsoe was terrible obviously was not at the game or doesn't know football.

Bledsoe made one bad play yesterday within the gameplan he was given.  Other then that Drew did exactly what was asked of him within the gameplan.  The problem was the gameplan was "play not to lose" instead of a winning one.

Anyone that says Bledsoe was terrible obviously was not at the game or doesn't know football.

29156[/snapback]

Right on! BF. :doh:

Bledsoe made one bad play yesterday within the gameplan he was given.  Other then that Drew did exactly what was asked of him within the gameplan.  The problem was the gameplan was "play not to lose" instead of a winning one.

29156[/snapback]

Which was the play that was his bad....The sack was not his fault....it was

the play called.....

I think we are going to see a "play not to lose" offense until our OL is solid

enough to pass protect for 4-5 seconds instead of the 2-3 seconds they can

do now.

I think we are going to see a "play not to lose" offense until our OL is solid

enough to pass protect for 4-5 seconds instead of the 2-3 seconds they can

do now.

29710[/snapback]

You're exactly right. This offense is going to be a season-long work in progress. Unfortunately, we will be out of the playoff race by the time our OL finally "gets it."

It's always next year for us Bills fans...

You're exactly right. This offense is going to be a season-long work in progress. Unfortunately, we will be out of the playoff race by the time our OL finally "gets it."

29731[/snapback]

And unfortunately for us, these players keep getting a year older and a year deeper into their contracts.

Guest Not at the game

29156[/snapback]

I wasn't at the game but from what I saw on telvision wasn't Shelton wide open on that 3rd down call and wasn't Drew looking right at him when he took the sack? Can someone who was at the game who could've seen the whole play answer this?

I wasn't at the game but from what I saw on telvision wasn't Shelton wide open on that 3rd down call and wasn't Drew looking right at him when he took the sack?  Can someone who was at the game who could've seen the whole play answer this?

29878[/snapback]

Wasnt at the game but saw an angle on sportscenter this morning that showed the Safety not to far off the play...and with the LB and DE cutting infront of the passing lane...Leaving Bledsoe with one option and that was save 3 points....

He trys lobbing it over the LB that cut passing lane, the Safety could have easily jumped the pass and taken for 6 the other way....

Wasnt at the game but saw an angle on sportscenter this morning that showed the Safety not to far off the play...and with the LB and DE cutting infront of the passing lane...Leaving Bledsoe with one option and that was save 3 points....

He trys lobbing it over the LB that cut passing lane, the Safety could have easily jumped the pass and taken for 6 the other way....

29890[/snapback]

Thanks, from the view on tv it looked like he was alone in the end zone, I didn't think Drew could be that stupid.

For my next question does anyone out there know how to kick a field goal?

Guest the coach

Here's what I know about football. Bledsoe is a loser. His team lost and he did nothing to give them the spark for victory. Leftwich did. Plummer did. Brees did. McNabb did. etc. Bledsoe never produces the goods. If everything goes well for him he may not lose the game for you. If any little obstacle comes up he has many ways to lose the game for you.

When was the last time you said, "Wow, thanks to Bledsoe, we pulled out the game?"

They say it all around the league, but never in Buffalo. You Bledsoe apologists are sickening.

What was it yesterday? Bad weather? Kevin Gilbride? A rookie coaching staff? Bad karma? There's always an excuse!!!!!!

Moving the ball between the 20's is great for the stats, moving the ball from the red zone to the end zone creates victories. Bledsoe comes up short time after time. He has done it his whole career. When will he finally get it?

Here's what I know about football. Bledsoe is a loser. His team lost and he did nothing to give them the spark for victory. Leftwich did. Plummer did. Brees did. McNabb did. etc. Bledsoe never produces the goods. If everything goes well for him he may not lose the game for you. If any little obstacle comes up he has many ways to lose the game for you. 

When was the last time you said, "Wow, thanks to Bledsoe, we pulled out the game?"

They say it all around the league, but never in Buffalo. You Bledsoe apologists are sickening.

What was it yesterday? Bad weather? Kevin Gilbride? A rookie coaching staff? Bad karma? There's always an excuse!!!!!!

Moving the ball between the 20's is great for the stats, moving the ball from the red zone to the end zone creates victories. Bledsoe comes up short time after time. He has done it his whole career. When will he finally get it?

30195[/snapback]

Hey coach.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

30195[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I suppose Moulds' red zone fumble was Bledsoe's fault? Another 3-7 points on the board and it's ballgame.

Piss off, coach.

30195[/snapback]

Hey coach... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

29731[/snapback]

not a problem - Drew still gets his $8.75 mil for playing caretaker in 2004.

I think Drew has looked good, but couldn't any QB in this system? It's not like we gameplanned towards his strengths. For what we're paying him, we could have got a scrub QB that handed off 35 times, and dinked and dunked his way down the field. Coulda used the money we're wasting at QB and upgraded our O-Line to be a true power running team.

This is not a knock on Drew in any way, more like a knock on TD. Hopefully they open it up a little more, there's nothing prettier then watching Drew launch that deep ball. (except watching Jimbo do it)

This is not a knock on Drew in any way,  more like a knock on TD.  Hopefully they open it up a little more,  there's nothing prettier then watching Drew launch that deep ball.  (except watching Jimbo do it)

30500[/snapback]

This is going to be harder than I thought. I mean... the joke's right there... MUST RESIST TEMPTATION...

Have we reduced ourselves to this level by continuing to apologize for Drew?

JezzuzGod, When will we see the light? I wrote this guy off over a year ago.

Still waitin for Drew to come around? Grab a Snickers bar... it ain't gonna happen.